Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
As usual. ;)

AE71DC97-4C9A-425F-A0B1-62F6D7713864.gif

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Glad we didn’t sustain any injuries (that i know of).

McDavid looks really on. Hes not even trying and he’s dangerous.

Both our goalies look really good. Koskinen was really dialed in. Smith played really hard.

PP still looks good. If we get calls, its going to be tough for the blackhawks.

Its only preseason but I still don’t like our 5 on 5 play much. We just don’t have enough chemistry with the forward lines. If we don’t get multiple lines going, we are in tough against St. Louis, Colorado, Vegas etc.

Cassie Campbell is so awful. I am tired of watching her. I thought it was pretty appalling that she called Hamonic disappointing for opting out. Anthony Stewart also provides zero insight. I don’t consider myself sexist or racist but it just feels like Campbell and Stewart only have jobs because Sportsnet is trying to be politically correct. Its not fair to the actual women and ethnic minorities that have talent.

Reactions: nally and Duke74

crue7

Jul 30, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
Btw, thanks Treliving for kicking your only good player in the playoffs last year to the curb so the Oilers can nab him
Smith was great tonight
I can vouch for this. Avs averaged 50 plus shots a game and he was the only one keeping games even remotely close. Cassie had seizures trying to shine the flames on a positive light.

Reactions: Oilhawks

MuzzaFuzza

MVP(s)
Apr 20, 2012
Red Deer
He mouthed it in the penalty box. It might have been meant for Archi.

Thats actually hilarious, just like Backlund and Tkachuk teaming up on a 19 year old playing his first game in NA :laugh:

I know its said around here a lot but i really can't get over how fake tough the Flames are, it's insane.

Thanks to whoever posted Nurse pounding Andersson into the ice, never gets old.

Reactions: TB12 and Cloned

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad