Cassie trying to shine that turd:

2qmyau.jpg

Luckily for her this is her Calgary Puck audience:

d1a.png

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Man if I’m the Flames I’m sweating bullets after that game.

We rolled them in the 1st and even when we backed off they couldn’t take advantage.

But in all that, holy f*** I’d be concerned about goaltending. Neither Talbot or Rittich gave any sort of confidence. Talbot was sketchy and seemed rattled to start. And Rittich was, well, Rittich. Let in two softies.

They’re gonna get assf***ed by the Jets.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Man if I’m the Flames I’m sweating bullets after that game.

We rolled them in the 1st and even when we backed off they couldn’t take advantage.

But in all that, holy f*** I’d be concerned about goaltending. Neither Talbot or Rittich gave any sort of confidence. Talbot was sketchy and seemed rattled to start. And Rittich was, well, Rittich. Let in two softies.

They’re gonna get assf***ed by the Jets.

Hmmm.... who to choose... First Shot Talbot or Red Light Rittich?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
McDavid and Draisatl at half speed cleans out the Flames like an enema cleans out a 90 year old constipation patient.

Seriously how can one team assemble so many brain dead toothless wunders.

Tkachuk, Rinaldo, Bennett, Lucic, Giordano, Mangiapane, Anderssen, Backlund, Rittich.

I mean the collective IQ of these ass clowns cant exceed Bennett’s uniform number.

Monahan and Hobbit, the disappearing man bun twins, should take their act to America’s Got Talent and amaze the judges with how they can turn invisible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad