Pre-Game Talk: Pre-GDT Oilers vs Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
the flames added plugs and bums to their roster. We 100% need kassian playing unless we wanna lose Nurse for 5 mins when he blows a gasket and starts having to stick up for teammates.

Reactions: Snipes45

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Let’s go to war!!
upload_2021-10-15_12-34-33.gif

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
BoAs are supposed to be heated and intense. With plenty of physicality. But if we play that way against the Flames they will beat us up. It’s an 82 game marathon and I’m hoping we beat the Flames on Saturday, but we don’t need to kill ourselves doing it. Play a skill and speed game with plenty of discipline, don’t let them goad us into a war, it’s not worth it for this talentless hack team.

And keep your damn heads up everyone. The Flames are the dirtiest team assembled this year in the NHL. Don’t give them the opportunity to derail our season.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
That line of Hyman/Nuge/Yamo killed it last game. They had the ice tilted their way practically the entire time.
It really wasn't the line but one player doing most of the tilting.

It's like saying Neal-McDavid-Rattie line killed it 2yrs ago

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
the flames added plugs and bums to their roster. We 100% need kassian playing unless we wanna lose Nurse for 5 mins when he blows a gasket and starts having to stick up for teammates.
I'll take Sceviour over Kassian in that situation any day

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
they were at one point outshooting the canucks 9-0 but yams was trash and nuge was invisible...

at least the narrative has been set so we dont have to worry about it anymore. 18 Best, 93 sucks, 56 worse
Based mostly on opinions of some here including me. Nothing is 'set'. If you feel Yama was all worlds or Hyman stunk the joint then so be it.

It's just one game and no one hates Yama.. Watch Nuge and Barrie score 2 goals each tomm and opinions change.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
That line of Hyman/Nuge/Yamo killed it last game. They had the ice tilted their way practically the entire time.
And that was against a decent Canucks team. Imagine what they can do against a dumpster first trash team like Calgary.

Lol alright alright, that was a bit mean and over the top.

I’m so angry today. Computer issues at work. Making me mad

Reactions: Czechboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad