2019 Stanley Cup Final Pre-Game Talk GAME 1 - 5/27 8:21 PM - Blues return to SCF after 17,914 days to the same city

Which team wins Game 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flick of the Switch

Apr 26, 2015
Hey!
While you're waiting for the game 1 to start, I could use 3 minutes of your help Bruins fans! I wanted to do a Stanley Cup finals version of this Bingo/Drinking game scorecard as a fun thing for each side. But I'll admit that I haven't watched much of either team this season and could use some help in gathering those lines / jokes to make them the most relevant to your team!

I'd need in total a good 15-20 lines of things that are fun/true about the Bruins that are frequent things that either happens to your team, by specific players or against Blues. A tall order, I know, but any help would be most appreciated! :)

Good luck in the Stanley Cup finals! :darth:

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I was hoping for a funnier story. Apologies. That sucks.... do all that running to injure yourself in that way. Hope you heal up soon.

Thanks. I’m supposed to start training for the Chicago marathon next week and run a 10-miler in Newport on Sunday. It appears my training will be delayed.

I’m sure getting around the Garden tonight will be easy peasy!

Reactions: rfournier103

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
1. SPACE

Specifically take Tarasenkos away - make him both uncomfortable and make him work. If this was baseball he’d be getting fastballs on his hands every pitch

this is where i think it's a good matchup for chara. he has trouble with the marners and little fast guys, but
tarasenko is someone he should stack up very well with. similar to the sedins in 2011 - not the fastest guys
and Z rubbed them out. that reach should be in the way all series. don't let him unload that shot.

Reactions: DKH

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
this is where i think it's a good matchup for chara. he has trouble with the marners and little fast guys, but
tarasenko is someone he should stack up very well with. similar to the sedins in 2011 - not the fastest guys
and Z rubbed them out. that reach should be in the way all series. don't let him unload that shot.
If Tarasenko stays to far out advantage Bruins

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Welp. Not how I envisioned starting the Finals, but everyone is playing hurt this time of year.

View attachment 231215

Stepped off a curb after a 5-miler yesterday into a giant pothole I didn’t see and rolled my ankle hard.

Jesus. Sounds like Pasta’s injury.
Cassidy says April & May are about pain. I didn’t know he meant for us. Hope it’s not too bad.

I was just going to post a word to day drinkers: pace yourself.
Nothing to do with the above.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Stepped off a curb after a 5-miler yesterday into a giant pothole I didn’t see and rolled my ankle hard.

ugg, get better soon, been on the IR a bit myself, strained a muscle in my back, been working still but on "light duty", no fun at all, horrible sleeps, constant discomfort and no golf:(

Reactions: lopey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad