GDT: Pre #6|Thursday, Sep. 26, 2013|Flyers at Devils|7:00 p.m. ET

Evergreen

Wow. Our defensive coverage on that play was embarrassing. I maintain my opinion that Laviolette's defensive system needs total revamping. He seems reluctant to change much, but our inability to keep the puck out of our own net, regardless of our 'tender, points to the possibility that our system needs an overhaul.

RJ8812*

So I'm going to go out on the limb here and say Lavy doesn't last 10 games into the season, but we still end up making the playoffs

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Genius decision by Peter Luukko to schedule the team that are whole coaching staff & team doesn't show up against annually twice this preseason, wasted games imo. :laugh:

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
So I'm going to go out on the limb here and say Lavy doesn't last 10 games into the season, but we still end up making the playoffs

at this point, i think it would take an actual "magic switch" to a play style we simply havent seen from Lavi. for him to escape the noose..

i simply cant beleive the top brass will allow the team to come out to a crap start in the first 10.

has a coach ever been fired during/right after Preseason ? perhaps we can win that title.. haahh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad