GDT: Pre #6|Thursday, Sep. 26, 2013|Flyers at Devils|7:00 p.m. ET

NHLAlert

@nhl_alert
Jul 21, 2012
Uberlandia
www.nhlalert.com
Gus looks good so far. He's moving the puck really well and making some nice passes. Laughton and couturier really need to step it up. IMO Laughton goes back; he looked so much better last year when he was in good shape and everyone else was getting there.

Cousins on the other hand is impressing me. His skating isn't as bad as it was made it to be

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
not sure if ironic, or genuinely dont know Zid is a D

Although in addition to my previous post, when I remember watching (national team) a line with Hemsky, Krejci and Zidlicky - nobody willing to give up the puck - you never knew who the actual forward was there :laugh:

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
While reading this thread I imagine a bunch of grumpy old men sitting in a barber shop. I've never heard so much negativity in my life haha. Just relax people, this isn't the end of the world. Who would have guessed that a preseason game with a majority of the best players sitting and a bunch of AHL players wouldn't be an amazing game?

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
While reading this thread I imagine a bunch of grumpy old men sitting in a barber shop. I've never heard so much negativity in my life haha. Just relax people, this isn't the end of the world. Who would have guessed that a preseason game with a majority of the best players sitting and a bunch of AHL players wouldn't be an amazing game?

:looks over to grumpy old man beside me:...

"this guys reading WAY to much into our banter"

:handclap:

its a internet forum, were just venting..

Totally Radivojevic

Nov 6, 2007
Pathetic. Cousin's is the only impressive player for us.

Gotta say, color me officially worried about Couturier. My God he looks slow.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
Gus looks good so far. He's moving the puck really well and making some nice passes. Laughton and couturier really need to step it up. IMO Laughton goes back; he looked so much better last year when he was in good shape and everyone else was getting there.

Cousins on the other hand is impressing me. His skating isn't as bad as it was made it to be

Yeah, outside of his turnover to start the game he's been much better.

Cousins has impressed me as well. Baby Schenn is moving pretty good too.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
The feed for me is kinda laggy. Not completely unwatchable though. I enjoy listening to Bundy and Saunders call games though so I'll probably stick with the radio feed. It's a shame those two aren't the tv announcers. I really don't like JJ and Coates much at all.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The feed for me is kinda laggy. Not completely unwatchable though. I enjoy listening to Bundy and Saunders call games though so I'll probably stick with the radio feed. It's a shame those two aren't the tv announcers. I really don't like JJ and Coates much at all.

It skips once a while for me but only for like second but nothing too crazy. The picture is 100x's better than the one the Flyers provided against the Caps last week. It's pretty clear on my macbook.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad