GDT: Pre #6|Thursday, Sep. 26, 2013|Flyers at Devils|7:00 p.m. ET

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
That's not a good sign for Gervais imo. I'd assume they plan on playing the real lineup tomorrow, which won't include him. I could definitely be wrong on that, but he may be gone.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
You know, Lauridsen is an ok defenseman... If he NEVER has to touch the puck

Yeh, it is sad, guy has the positional sense, aggression, strength, and long stick to be an NHL d man... but as soon as he gets the puck of the opposition, which he does well, he gives it straight back. I suppose it is something that can be worked on, that is the positive.

SchennSational1022*

Why the **** does the feed work fine when showing the crowd and during commercials but when the game starts it's ****. So annoying.

Evergreen

I wish I always had the option of listening to the game without announcers and commentators. Just the sounds of the game. Love it. Not ruined by Coatsey's ramblings.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Preseason hockey when we have basically a top line of regular forwards and everyone else just sitting. This is a game to really gauge how this team will perform...

and the other nite against the same team, when we basicly fielded the reg. season lineup (minus a couple of players) and the result was EXACTLY the same ??

sorry but im not betting on a magic flip the switch to a better play against the teams that have utterly stifled us.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
The one thing this preseason I have really noticed, with both Mason and Emery, is I am not hiding behind the sofa when bad angle and shots from the blue line come!

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Seems like 2 best forwards for NJD have been Zidlicky and Zubrus so far... Haha. Not that our F looks any better (with the exception of Cousins)

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
I wish I always had the option of listening to the game without announcers and commentators. Just the sounds of the game. Love it. Not ruined by Coatsey's ramblings.

Yeah, now we can hear the lack of creativity among the masses and their "let's go ____!" chants! Oh wait, you need some out of time clapping too.

I'll battle you by chanting the same thing with a slight variation!

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Seems like 2 best forwards for NJD have been Zidlicky and Zubrus so far... Haha. Not that our F looks any better (with the exception of Cousins)

not sure if ironic, or genuinely dont know Zid is a D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad