Speculation: Potential Trade Deadline Acquisition

Status
Not open for further replies.

stepdad gaary

Dec 5, 2011
If we can manage to play Columbus, Buffalo, Florida and Winnipeg in the playoffs this season, I will like our chances.

All we need is a reliable backup goalie, 2 top 6 wingers and a better 4th line and we will be set.

so you're suggesting that the only way the penguins could beat Columbus, Buffalo, Florida, or Winnipeg in a 7 games series is by acquiring a back-up goalie and 5 new forwards?

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
so you're suggesting that the only way the penguins could beat Columbus, Buffalo, Florida, or Winnipeg in a 7 games series is by acquiring a back-up goalie and 5 new forwards?

I believe the 2 statements are separate. Meaning, as constructed now we are cup contenders if we play those 4 teams. Otherwise, we need to acquire x players to be true contenders.

You probably knew that though.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
If we can manage to play Columbus, Buffalo, Florida and Winnipeg in the playoffs this season, I will like our chances.

All we need is a reliable backup goalie, 2 top 6 wingers and a better 4th line and we will be set.

That's a pretty tall order ... especially the backup goalie. Who's on your wishlist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad