Speculation: Potential Offseason Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dookie88

Aug 18, 2008
Germany
Going to be a wild off season think its going to be a big WOW didn't see that coming to what hextall does cause he has to do something.

I don't think he will do anything major.

He will find a decent backup and a bottom pairing defender, maybe an upgrade for the 4th line.

If he learned one thing in LA, it's probably patience.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I don't think he will do anything major.

He will find a decent backup and a bottom pairing defender, maybe an upgrade for the 4th line.

If he learned one thing in LA, it's probably patience.

The most he will go is get a top line winger. See how the market for that goes in UFA and via trade. I don't think he will or really needs to be that aggressive in that area. I'm thinking schenn gets pushed out by Laughton and lands on the first line where he turns into a 35 goal scorer with G and jake.

I'd also like to see what vinny does after rehabbing his core.

The only players think have to go are Hartnell and Grossmann and even if they stayed it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
you all really undervalue vinny he broke his back kept getting tossed around the line up and still put up 20 goals but yea he's not worth anything.....

The reason he kept getting tossed around the lineup was because he stunk every single place he went. He was given chance after chance to succeed. He was flat out incapable of being the 2C. You have to play defense to be a C. He was exposed even against the easiest of assignments. Don't give us the poor Vinny routine. He was given many chances just on name value. The guy is a bum. Look at the stats of his linemates with, and without him. It's a ****ing joke. I don't give 2 ***** if he scored 20 goals. When you are given the easiest minutes, and good linemates, you better ****ing score a little bit. If Matt Read, for example, was given Vinnys minutes, he would have scored 30+ and not gotten hemmed in the defensive zone every other shift. :rant:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The most he will go is get a top line winger. See how the market for that goes in UFA and via trade. I don't think he will or really needs to be that aggressive in that area. I'm thinking schenn gets pushed out by Laughton and lands on the first line where he turns into a 35 goal scorer with G and jake.

I'd also like to see what vinny does after rehabbing his core.

The only players think have to go are Hartnell and Grossmann and even if they stayed it wouldn't be the end of the world.

I can't see Hartnell being shipped out this offseason simply because there's no depth behind him on the left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad