1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Oilbleeder.

tenor.gif
I always wondered what happened to Oilbleeder

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
My personal favorite was Russell the poster. I forgot his username. Something like Ulysse...

There was one time he was banned and for some odd reason I thought he was vacation lol

Ragss

Jul 5, 2007
How about that guy, perhaps from back around the Eakins days, who would post these long, dense paragraphs about his own personal theory on hockey strategy? It was sort of like the fevered dream of a deluded prophet, but instead of god telling him that the end of the world is approaching and he needs as many wives as possible before that happens, god is telling him how to play hockey. I miss that guy.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
How about that guy, perhaps from back around the Eakins days, who would post these long, dense paragraphs about his own personal theory on hockey strategy? It was sort of like the fevered dream of a deluded prophet, but instead of god telling him that the end of the world is approaching and he needs as many wives as possible before that happens, god is telling him how to play hockey. I miss that guy.

I remember that poster. That was 100 percent a alt-account of oilerbear. Had all the exact phrases.

Unless you mean oilerbear himself.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
That was the legendary oilerbear

was last online mar 12.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
It's funny to me that the prime of the boards, while I've been on them anyways, was when we were the absolute worst team out there. With winning, we've definitely seen a drop off in patronage and that's before any of this covid stuff.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
It's funny to me that the prime of the boards, while I've been on them anyways, was when we were the absolute worst team out there. With winning, we've definitely seen a drop off in patronage and that's before any of this covid stuff.
There’s less to talk about when the teams winning and doing good.

Game threads after losses usually have a ton more posts and posters showing up rather than after wins.

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
Replacement. Now there's a poster that I miss.

Sad to hear what happened to his testicles. May he R.I.P in peace.

Reactions: TB12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad