Poster You Miss the Most

Bangers

May 31, 2006
Since the only two threads going seem to be the Covid thread and the 'what to do during self isolation thread', I thought I would create a thread dedicated to the dead soldiers of this site; the ones who made it a place to come online and regurgitate facts from a game, argue about the minutiae of hockey or just provide a glimmering opinion of hope during the decade of darkness.

My first nomination is LMHF. As someone who didn't live in Canada and couldn't always watch the games, I appreciated his game summaries.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
There's a lot of posters that I think of now and again, and I'm not sure who was banned or who just disappeared.

Theoil was a good poster, and started up his own Oilers board but I'm not sure what happened to it.

AsiaOil, Punjabioil, Philly85 are all posters I remember. I'm not even sure if they were good/bad posters, but the names pop out.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I liked Puritania - not sure what happened to him about 2 years ago. Was a regular and then gone cold.
There was a noticeable amount of regulars that didn't move over with the server switch. I wonder if that's part of it.

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Oilbleeder.

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad