Poster You Miss the Most

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018
Giant Moo hasn't posted in years, I believe. I don't miss him, though. Both him and DSF were shit-stirrers.

Also, whatever happened to Replacement?:sarcasm:

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Giant Moo hasn't posted in years, I believe. I don't miss him, though. Both him and DSF were shit-stirrers.

Also, whatever happened to Replacement?:sarcasm:

Giant Moo...oh geez, I totally remember him. He hasn't posted since like 2012 I bet.

Who did you post as back then?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Oilbleeder.

tenor.gif

I like to think he grew out of HF unlike the rest of us children.

Reactions: Soli

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Hilman (sarcasm) The guy was a contracted social media wag walking us through every update in the history of the arena saga for close to a decade. Always pro OEG, always pro Arena. Guy disappears as soon as the Arena is built. He had posted the same information on several platforms. Was called out on some of those platforms.

I don't mind any kind of information, approach, mannerism, and can stomach a lot. The one thing I can't is non disclosure and paid for participation. So much of which exists influencing social media.

But for posters I miss. Giant Moo would be one. Ice Dragoon mentioned earlier was a great poster (and mod) Oilerdiehard was pure class. ReverendOil was pretty incredible, didn't post a lot, but everything was memorable. Everest, a hockey Coach, was great to talk to here. One of the more knowledgeable hockey minds I have encountered on any board.

Anybody remember HillbillyPriest? That poster had some interesting views.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I haven’t been apart of the boards that long so I don’t know many posters by name , but there are some great posters on this forum. Same with the sens. I would be sad if I didn’t get to see all your guys posts.

even the guy who called me weird for liking just mustard on my hot dog..... you know who are you.

Reactions: GOilers88

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
I haven’t been apart of the boards that long so I don’t know many posters by name , but there are some great posters on this forum. Same with the sens. I would be sad if I didn’t get to see all your guys posts.

even the guy who called me weird for liking just mustard on my hot dog..... you know who are you.
Its easy to say that stuff over an anonymous forum, but they wouldn't tell you that to your face! ;)

Reactions: tardigrade81

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
I’d give a bump to IceDragoon and Hockeyaddict101.

Now that I think about it, I haven’t seen Batman in forever. His photoshops were awesome. And who was the guy that drew those awesome cartoons? His ‘Lil Yamamoto’ ones were so good.

Last edited:
Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad