Post-Wrestlemania 32 Thread: The cliff is that way.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Damn, downgrading from Takeover to this gongshow in 2 days :laugh: I wonder if the RAW audience will just chant for NXT wrestlers and Sasha for 3 hours.
Superman punch, spear, stupid lift powerbomb, strikes. I don't think I can count any more.
Samoan drop.
and you seriously think people would not b**** and moan to heaven and back that he was kept off the biggest show of the year?
Better nothing than a burial.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
You honestly think THAT segment was better? Rock and Cena burying them?

Come on. That was ****ing terrible. Have Strowman clear the ring and win the Battle Royal for Bray than.

Him taking 2 finishers from the Rock was burying him? lol?

The Rock literally even came out and said he has the ability and the charisma. If anything, The rock did more than any other bum on the roster has done for wyatt.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
I switched to firefox from safari.Its working now. I wish i listened to the opening.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Triple H losing the title and them still being in power as the authority is nauseating.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I hope Raw is just the Zayn/Nakamura match on a loop for 3 hours

I'd settle for 3 hours of Nakamura's entrance

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Is anyone actually gonna go back and re-watch any of this show? It was turrible. I'll probably go watch the SCSA, Foley, HBK segment again. That's about it.

We'll see what happens tomorrow, but is that it for Shane? That would be really lame if he just left now, but what else is there for him

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Him taking 2 finishers from the Rock was burying him? lol?

The Rock literally even came out and said he has the ability and the charisma. If anything, The rock did more than any other bum on the roster has done for wyatt.

Oh, he did give Bray some props, but it lead to him squashing Rowan in 3 seconds and him and Cena making the whole family looking like chumps. It made them look like complete jokes.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Is anyone actually gonna go back and re-watch any of this show? It was turrible. I'll probably go watch the SCSA, Foley, HBK segment again. That's about it.

We'll see what happens tomorrow, but is that it for Shane? That would be really lame if he just left now, but what else is there for him

There's nothing that I sat there and went, I wanna watch again, talk to my friends about. Only thing I did is pray Shane doesn't die going through the table. But I don't want to sit through 30 mins to see that again.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
My GF watched the last couple hours. She's a casual viewer who only tunes in for PPVs or big events. She literally looked over to me during the main event and said "This is really boring."

That's pretty bad because she wouldn't **** on anything and was just insanely bored. She liked the big Shane spot, but hated pretty much every other thing. That's a casual viewer stance on this event.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
I switched to firefox from safari.Its working now. I wish i listened to the opening.

They just did a run down on the show, how odd the booking was. Really liked the Women's title match, didn't like Taker-Shane etc

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Oh, he did give Bray some props, but it lead to him squashing Rowan in 3 seconds and him and Cena making the whole family looking like chumps. It made them look like complete jokes.

Well, they ARE both jokes. Rowan has that one "neat" kick and strowman is just hot garbage. Harper is the only redeeming one.

The whole rowan thing was just a cheap exit to rock having a "match" while not being cleared to actually have a match.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

This! They come out looking like ****ing jobbers.

We sitting here thinking the League of Nations look good after being schooled by the old as hell legends? Of course not. They look like chumps.

The Wyatts were made to look like ****ing chumps for a pointless Rock promo and an even more pointless Cena return.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
My GF watched the last couple hours. She's a casual viewer who only tunes in for PPVs or big events. She literally looked over to me during the main event and said "This is really boring."

That's pretty bad because she wouldn't **** on anything and was just insanely bored. She liked the big Shane spot, but hated pretty much every other thing. That's a casual viewer stance on this event.

Better do something nice for her after having her sit through that mate.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London

I would say that's a fair assessment.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Well, they ARE both jokes. Rowan has that one "neat" kick and strowman is just hot garbage. Harper is the only redeeming one.

The whole rowan thing was just a cheap exit to rock having a "match" while not being cleared to actually have a match.

I agree, don't think it's really a big deal. Rowan and Strowman suck. I'm not a big Bray fan anyways, but don't think having mic time with the Rock is a bad thing.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Well, it did also make Bray look a chump.

I am sure he had a blast.working with Rocky, but it did nothing to advance his character. And they wasted Cena's return on that segment. Cena should have returned to start something big, not for that useless segment.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Yes, working with the rock at wrestlemania even if for a brief time while you are so injured they won't even put you in the battle royal, is way worse than just being off the show entirely in fear of "burial"
I'm sure he agrees with you.
Well, now he can say that it was The Rock himself who made him look like a clown at Wrestlemania, what a moment to tell about. Damien Sandow was elevated by working with John Cena too, right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad