Post-Wrestlemania 32 Thread: The cliff is that way.

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver
Not a contender for worst mania but certainly a contender for worst since wm 15.

I would say this is easily a bottom 5 WM

4-5 matches/segments were rehashes from last year's WM
Nothing progresses in a meaningful way(Shane died for what? Ambrose losing, why? Wyatts buried again for no reason)
The wrong person won every single match except maybe Woman's title
Almost 6 hours long

Garbage

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
We complain too much guys. If we don't like it, we should just stop watching. :sarcasm:

I spend $10 a month to complain.

tumblr_n76s8rdhX41qkwwx8o2_400.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
+ The matches weren't bad...

- The booking... SO DUMB

Ryder is going to be forgettable in like 3 minutes. He's a dumb choice for the IC title. He will not bring prestige to it and he will not do anything at all of worth. Sami or Owens were the only two choices.

Taker/Shane was dumb as hell until the big spot. I guess it made sense for the spot, but I don't think it saved the entire program.

New Day losing!?! Why? They have been on fire. Why would you let them lose? Just to bring out old dudes for a "moment"?? New Day could have stayed heel and the same moment could have happened. Stupid stupid booking. Stupid.

Womens match summed up the booking. I looked over to the people I was watching with and they just sat there. Like "Bleh" moment. Sasha is what people wanted.

The booking was brutal. Was it entertaining? Yes. But it was ****ing brutal booking and no match was actually great.

Oct 18, 2011
i thought the show was pretty good, up until the main event
that main event was garbage, up there with another hhh classic.....orton and haitch.
reigns is not over but vince gives no ****s, time to retire *****

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
That may be worse than 27 in all honesty. 27 didn't have almost an hour of useless filler. Punk/Orton, Mysterio/Rhodes, Taker/Triple H XLVI. Even Cena/Miz was ok compared to what we got tonight.

Starz;

Ladder match; 3 stars
Banks/Lynch/Charlotte: 3.5 stars (MOTN)
Styles/Jericho: 2.5 stars (other matches were better)
Ambrose/Lesnar: 1.5 stars
Shane/Taker: 1 star
Reigns/Triple H: -1 star.

I'd be worried about that company at this point. Mania hasn't been that bad in a long while.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
If theres one thing these idiots got right, is not giving the title to Zayn right away.

Would it have been a good feel moment for his fans? Sure.
But if owens and neville are any indicator, they aren't gonig to be giving free titles to the good nxt men coming up to the main gongshow, i mean roster.

One of the worst manias ever. Worst than 9 maybe. 2 is the worst because it's such a production failure.

Pure booking this is one of the worst.

Nothing will ever be worse than 9. Stop it.

S A W F T*

WE ALWAYS GOT RAW TOMORROW GUYS!!! NEW YEAR NEW DIRECTION!!!

sawft

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
To not do anything but complain I actually thought AJ vs Y2J was good, liked the ladder match and the women's match. That was about it though aside from the Shane spot.

Overall I still give the show one star out of five when packaged all together.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
I enjoyed the show...even the main event. I still liked last years show more, but cant complain about this year. Baron Corbin winning the battle royal was a cool surprise as well.

Oct 18, 2011
disappointed we didnt get cm punk chants
if there was ever a time it was that main event

the guy hhh really hates and the guy punk had to make look strong

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
That entire show was the WWE saying "**** you" to the majority of fans.

I haven't watched Raw in years, and the booking has ensured I'm not watching tomorrow night.

This company is run by idiots.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I liked the IC match, Jericho/Styles, and women's match (even if I didn't agree with all the winners they were still good matches). The rest was entirely forgettable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad