Post-Wrestlemania 32 Thread: The cliff is that way.

S A W F T*

It was still fresh enough for the fans at the finish to elicit more cheers than boos. The entire match itself sucked ass though.

And the show still ended in boos.... who the **** cares about the steph spot? no one but you. It was wasted.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ryback/Kalisto: **
10-diva: NA
Dudleyz/Usos: **
Ladder match: ***1/2
Styles/Jericho: ***1/2
New Day/LON: **1/2
Lesnar/Ambrose: ***
Women's title: ***3/4
HIAC: **3/4
Battle Royal: *1/2
HHH/Reigns: *1/2

stars again cause **** it.

I want my 7 hours back.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
New Day losing is no big deal because the titles weren't up. They weren't losing anything in defeat, even to the worst stable since the Corre?

All it set up was the cheap pop-o-rama of legends. That was fine.

As for the Ambrose/Lesnar match, I never had high expectations anyway.

They're not going to make Ambrose look even remotely strong when they had Lesnar making Reigns resemble a putz.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
The TSN wrestling podcast won't work for me. Is it bc I'm in the states? I'm at the player just no audio is coming through.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Oh and the WWE should fire their entire writing staff or let them do their jobs and actually be creative. I have no idea what the work culture is like but whatever they're doing now isn't working.

Just give an outline storyboard and let the wrestlers control their own characters.

S A W F T*

Ryback/Kalisto: **
10-diva: NA
Dudleyz/Usos: **
Ladder match: ***1/2
Styles/Jericho: ***1/2
New Day/LON: **1/2
Lesnar/Ambrose: ***
Women's title: ***3/4
HIAC: **3/4
Battle Royal: *1/2
HHH/Reigns: *1/2

stars again cause **** it.

I want my 7 hours back.

Go watch and cry about TWD now :laugh::popcorn::sarcasm:

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I will guarantee any amount of monopoly money that Triple H is disgusted with himself for what he just had to endure.

You'll always have NXT Dallas, Hunter.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Even in the Shane/Taker match, where WWE could claim that Raw is under new management (while continuing the awful booking), they ****ed it up.

S A W F T*

Oh and the WWE should fire their entire writing staff or let them do their jobs and actually be creative. I have no idea what the work culture is like but whatever they're doing now isn't working.

Just give an outline storyboard and let the wrestlers control their own characters.

Do you not realize that Vince makes all decisions?

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Overall I thought the wrestling and big spots were good, some of the results were just ugh.

All those odd changes from yesterday were right on the money, guess the script was complete yesterday.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
People have to realize... nostalgia is fun, but stop booking a whole show around it. New Day/LON match was ONLY to sell the nostalgia. Jesus.. that's such a bad idea. New Day was mega hot. Why do you need a nostalgia pop there?

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
And the show still ended in boos.... who the **** cares about the steph spot? no one but you. It was wasted.

It ended in some pretty decent cheers. Your blind hatred of Reigns is getting in the way. Was it the same type of cheers that Bryan had at XXX or Rollins had last year? Of course not. But it was still a lot more than they had at the end of XXIII and XXIX.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It ended in some pretty decent cheers. Your blind hatred of Reigns is getting in the way. Was it the same type of cheers that Bryan had at XXX or Rollins had last year? Of course not. But it was still a lot more than they had at the end of XXIII and XXIX.

You are out to lunch if you don't realize that was pipped in. They booed right until the graphic lead the show out. They timed a piped in cheer for the spear and that was it.

They booed Roman THE ENTIRE MATCH...LOUDLY! You are blind if you didn't see that.

They were chanting for ****ing Nakamura and Bayley during the match. The crowd was 5 minutes from CM Punk chants.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad