Post-Wrestlemania 32 Thread: The cliff is that way.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
People definitely don't understand "buried", but Bray definitely has pretty much no worth to the main event. Everyone just runs throw him. He gets really good positioning in these spots, but then just gets run over.

S A W F T*

It ended in some pretty decent cheers. Your blind hatred of Reigns is getting in the way. Was it the same type of cheers that Bryan had at XXX or Rollins had last year? Of course not. But it was still a lot more than they had at the end of XXIII and XXIX.

PROTIP: I don't hate Reigns. That doesn't change what actually happened which is veiled by YOUR memory.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
Watching this made me appreciate not watching a second of the build. Thought the wrestling itself was pretty good and matches fairly entertaining save for the last match. The crowd mics being muted completely killed it for me. It basically told me not to care. Not upset over the booking because I had zero investment in the matches. Still wrestlemania did not elavate one person to star status which is sad considering all of the injuries. Maybe the best way to follow wwe is to not watch any of the build because I thought it was a fairly decent mania wrestling wise. Seems most complaints are about the booking which has been terrible for two years now so not sure why anyone is surprised.

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver
I don't understand how the same company the produced NXT: Takeover Dallas is the same that did WM 32

it's just...it just doesn't make sense

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
People have to realize... nostalgia is fun, but stop booking a whole show around it. New Day/LON match was ONLY to sell the nostalgia. Jesus.. that's such a bad idea. New Day was mega hot. Why do you need a nostalgia pop there?

Tbh, I didn't mind LoN winning that match. They need some wins. But I didn't understand immediately burying them for that, which makes New Day look worse imo.

It was a fun moment for sure. Stone Cold dancing with Woods was hilarious, but needless at the same time.

S A W F T*

I don't work for the WWE so no, I don't know how it works when it comes to decision making in the WWE. Does Vince literally micromanage every single thing that happens on every show?

No, but he has final say on every major angle... its not a ****ing secret.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Im casual you guys are more hardcore for me. I cancelled my sub 10 mins ago. for change to happen ppl can't boo at raw it needs to be silent for the good stuff and bad stuff. you know they say no reaction is the scariest. I wonder how many others cancelled their subs the past 20 mins. If you don't subscribe, or watch or say a word at events,eventually things will change. It won't if you continue subscribing and attending live events.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I expected Reigns/HHH to suck and end the way it ended, so no disappointment here.

I HATED Brock vs Ambrose. They didn't use the build at all, it was merely Brock squashing Ambrose. Everything they built around Dean in the last two months they destroyed tonight. He was squashed like a chump.

Loved the Women match, but was disappointed to see Charlotte win. WM is supposed.to be where chapters are closed and the whole "Daddy and I" schtick has run its course. People would have erupted.if Sasha or Becky had won.

Crazy spot was crazy, but Taker vs Shane sucked and the result.served absolutely no purpose. I guess.Shane will just disappear again?

IC title was fun to watch but again wrong results. Have Sami.win, launch KO vs Zayn. I am happy for Ryder, but it serves no purpose.

The rest of the show was filler. I HATED Rocky's segment. Wyatt buried just because. Nice to have Cena back, but they wasted his big return on something useless. Should have come back tomorrow to set up a feud.

All in all, very bad show. 3/10.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Terrible.

-Didn't watch the pre show and probably didn't miss anything.

IC Title:
-Ryder? Really? Really? REALLY? I mean I guess it's cool for him but he wasn't even supposed to be in the match. Wouldn't be surprised if he lost that tomorrow or by the next ppv. Very good match otherwise.

Jericho-Styles
-Good match but why the **** did Jericho win? He's Y2Jobber to everyone except the people he should be jobbing too.

New Day-League of Booty
-No need to have your champions job just to set up the legends spot (which I did mark for) a post match beat down would have accomplished the same thing. Marked for the DBZ New Day entrance.

Lesnar-DA
-Thought this could be better, but at least it was booked correctly.

Women's Title
-1st time I ever cared about a women's match and it's arguably the best match of the night. Up there with IC title. But why the **** did't Sasha win?? :

Shane-Taker
-Awesome match. Ton of spots. Wish Shane woulda won for storyline purposes though. Why not use Cena here to help Shane instead of that garbage that came later?

Battle Royal
-meh. Filler. Marked for DDP and the Sandow sighting though.

Rock/Cena/Wyatts
-ugggggghhhhhhhhhh. The Wyatt burial continues. How many lines of coke did The Rock do?

HHH-Reigns
-Utter trash right from HHH is cheesy entrance that makes Taker's look short. Did enjoy Steph getting murdered though.

All in all probably a D+ but I had zero expectations going in anyway. Some good matches but the booking was somehow worse than the build.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
and you seriously think people would not b**** and moan to heaven and back that he was kept off the biggest show of the year?

Flawless logic.

You honestly think THAT segment was better? Rock and Cena burying them?

Come on. That was ****ing terrible. Have Strowman clear the ring and win the Battle Royal for Bray than.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
I'm not in Canada and I'm using an adblocker. Though I'm close to the border.

Their system may just be overloading.

I would say if you can't listen to it live, they'll post it as a podcast for download on their site. I usually listen to it the next day. It's a good listen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad