Post-Wrestlemania 32 Thread: The cliff is that way.

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
I am SO happy for Zack Ryder. I don't think The Dirt Sheet and Z! True Long Island Story get nearly enough credit for being years ahead of the WWE's obsession with web content.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I am SO happy for Zack Ryder. I don't think The Dirt Sheet and Z! True Long Island Story get nearly enough credit for being years ahead of the WWE's obsession with web content.

You do know The Dirt Sheet was The Miz and John Morrison, right?

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I really wish they'd do away with the whole "trending worldwide" bullcrap.

Cole always sounds so proud whenever he brings it up - at Vince's request, obviously - but it's annoying.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I still don't even know if WWE has figured out legitimate "trending worldwide" and tailored trends.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
The Dirt Sheet was incredible. Used to love watching them especially when they started feuding with The Colons.

I'll never forgive WWE for taking the 2nd best built feud of Wrestlemania 25 and bumping it to the pre-show.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Anyone in here planning on heading to Orlando for 33 next year? - I think a few of us are heading down for the event and renting a house for two weeks.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Anyone in here planning on heading to Orlando for 33 next year? - I think a few of us are heading down for the event and renting a house for two weeks.

I got to see what the card is looking like before committing to something like that. The card made me stay away from Dallas even with Takeover being a great card. If Mania is going to suck, I'm not going to invest that many dollars into it. The 10 I spend for the Network is what they deserved for that show.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
I am pondering it, but usually when I do a trip without my wife I usually go for baseball games. I know I would skip the Monday Night Smark Wankfest for sure, but I'd probably go to more indy shows and NXT for certain. Not sure what I'd do at Axxcess...probably just wander around and look at stuff.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'll only go if it's in Toronto now. I can't justify spending thousands on wrestling even if it is Wrestlemania. My passion level for it isn't the same as it was.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Toronto or Montreal just because of proximity, or Vancouver just because of the scenery and always wanting to go to the Vancouver/Seattle area.

Otherwise, I'll spend my thousands elsewhere. :laugh:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I don't mind going somewhere and turning it into a holiday. Orlando is fine for that... Also, i'll go back to New Orleans before I go to an event in Canada. I'm not even kidding. GOAT WrestleMania location.

That said, we can't even get a RAW in Canada, let alone the biggest PPV of the year.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't mind going somewhere and turning it into a holiday. Orlando is fine for that... Also, i'll go back to New Orleans before I go to an event in Canada. I'm not even kidding. GOAT WrestleMania location.

That said, we can't even get a RAW in Canada, let alone the biggest PPV of the year.

Montreal gets them.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Isn't Toronto expensive? Like they don't do TV at MSG as the cost of doing it isn't worth it.

Rumour is the ACC is too expensive for the WWE's tastes but if it's Mania it's going to be at the much larger Skydome (or Roger's Centre, whatever screw that name) which they obviously would only book for Mania. Maybe it's cheaper and/or the costs are heavily offset by how much they'd make in general from the show.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I'll only go if it's in Toronto now. I can't justify spending thousands on wrestling even if it is Wrestlemania. My passion level for it isn't the same as it was.

My trip to Dallas was pretty cheap. I spent way less than $2000.

$400 (CAD) for flight.
$350 (CAD) for AirBNB from Thursday to Monday
$225 (USD) for WM ticket.

And then food and expenses and such, which was less than $300 after all was said and done.

It was no more expensive than any other vacation to a major US city.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
My trip to Dallas was pretty cheap. I spent way less than $2000.

$400 (CAD) for flight.
$350 (CAD) for AirBNB from Thursday to Monday
$225 (USD) for WM ticket.

And then food and expenses and such, which was less than $300 after all was said and done.

It was no more expensive than any other vacation to a major US city.

I always thought I'd grab one of those packages, but if I ever get the itch to really go, I might just screw all the other activities, do things I want that aren't wrestling related and then just go to the shows on Sunday and maybe Monday.

I'll consider the non-package route lol.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Confession time: I love the Rogers Centre as a venue. Maybe it's the good wifi, or how my bachelor party was there, but I enjoy the hell out of that place.

Plus Hogan jobbed there cleanly. TWICE!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad