Post Game 5 Talk: Montreal beats Tampa 2-1

phoque taupe

May 15, 2010
Montréal
Disagree. He was fantastic on the forecheck and involved between whistles.

You think him giving Johnson some well-deserved medicine after all the beaking he's done during this series won't affect the team for the better?

tampa is so soft,
Pacioretty is imposing his will physically!

____

One game at the time, it is possible.
Just have to compete hard and stop wasting precious scoring chances.

I remember, not very long ago, a team that was leading 3-0 then lose 2 games to Ottawa before ending it in game #6.

This #6 will be way harder.
But i think the Habs BELIEVE they will win this

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
LOL. I want to be your bookie.

The Habs don't need to come back from 3-0, they need to come back from 3-2.

That's how statistics work.

No ****. You're damn near a genius.:laugh:

They still have to win two in a row. Roughly a 25% chance of doing so. So, when someone claims the series is "over" in favor of the Habs, it's wishful thinking. At best. That's how reality works.

Adam91

Dec 19, 2005
Toronto
Holy crap is Galchenyuk ever broken right now. He was a liability more than anything tonight. The kid needs to take a breath and start making simpler plays.

He wasn't great tonight but he was still miles ahead of what he was all playoffs prior to game 4.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
If the Bolts win in game 6 there won't be anything on the media to motivate the Boast Town Baboons fans. The Red Pox are horrible, the Baboons and Celtics are out of the playoffs, and the Patriots are ensnared in Deflategate. Their only entertainment consists of watching the Habs lose. Habs games still keep their tired blood circulating. So let the Habs overtake the Bolts for the sake of those catatonic Boast Town fans,

Forsead

Apr 7, 2009
Québec City
Well at this moment Price hasn't had a shutout in the serie if you know what I mean :naughty:

The guy is good great it's very possible at each game it's incredible and he seems to pull shutout when the game is getting bigger :yo:

I'm getting confident if you look at it plainly the Habs have beengetting outplayed in 1 game out of 5 to date...

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Holy crap is Galchenyuk ever broken right now. He was a liability more than anything tonight. The kid needs to take a breath and start making simpler plays.

I thought he has looked a lot better the past two games. A goal would do wonders for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad