Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
I would love to see Lou swing a deal for Burmistrov and Ponikarovsky. I mean:

Zubrus-Zajac-Kovy
Elias-Henrique-Clarkson
Burmistrov-Josefson-Ponikarovsky
Carter-Gionta-Bernier

That's a sick and deep lineup. Doubt the Jets are willing to move Burmi though, and Lou doesn't seem like the guy that would want Ponikarovsky back since he was so impatient (at least not through trade)

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
I don't usually do this...

With Poni and Burmi, that's how I'd like it.

Henrique-Zajac-Kovalchuk
Elias-Josefson-Zubrus
Ponikarovsky-Burmistrov-Clarkson
Carter-Gionta-Bernier

Clarkson fits on the 3rd line, he'd dominate there. Josefson deserves finally a shot with top 6 linemates, time to stop going around in circles, let's see what he's really made of.

lboogie42*

I don't usually do this...

With Poni and Burmi, that's how I'd like it.

Henrique-Zajac-Kovalchuk
Elias-Josefson-Zubrus
Ponikarovsky-Burmistrov-Clarkson
Carter-Gionta-Bernier

Clarkson fits on the 3rd line, he'd dominate there. Josefson deserves finally a shot with top 6 linemates, time to stop going around in circles, let's see what he's really made of.

He's had a shot with patty a couple times. He started on the first line a game or two I think as well.

lboogie42*

His is UFA soon I believe. And they'd want Henrique+

Don't trade henrique. U may bring Kessel here and what If he doesn't produce? Them we just lost a potential 65-70 point scorer for a bum who can't produce anymore.

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
Antropov and Poni do sick things together, next year both can be signed as UFA's

Henrique-Zajac-Kovy
Elias-Josefson-Zubrus
Poni-Antropov-Clarkson
CBGB

Assuming we re-sign everyone

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Tallinder eating popcorn for the second straight game.

Having a veteran d-men, earning 3.25M$ per, serving as a healthy scratch is never a good thing and is a indicative of poor asset management if we continue to ride with 8 D-men when we need help up front to solidify our top #6.

Let's just hope something get's done around the 10 to 12 game mark.

day1devilsfan

Jul 19, 2011
Interwebz of PA
If the caps continue to slide anyone like Lou going after Mike Green?

Tallinder (or Zid due to his UFA next year)+Teddy+Pick for Green+Pick? He's signed through 2015 and is 10 years younger than Zid...

Jack Griffin

Jan 28, 2012
Florida
I wonder if Viktor Stalberg would be available. Chicago doesn't need any D help but Stalberg is a UFA that they probably won't be able to keep. Maybe they'd would move him for a pick/prospect.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

If the caps continue to slide anyone like Lou going after Mike Green?

Tallinder (or Zid due to his UFA next year)+Teddy+Pick for Green+Pick? He's signed through 2015 and is 10 years younger than Zid...

I've always liked Mike Green and his "weak" defensive play is really overblown IMO. I doubt the Caps would let him go, especially for that return, but he'd fit like a glove in DeBoers system... that's for sure.

If anything, I wouldn't mind swapping prospects with the Caps. They need reinforcement on the blueline and need wingers... I'd do Merrill for Kuznetsov type of deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I wonder if Viktor Stalberg would be available. Chicago doesn't need any D help but Stalberg is a UFA that they probably won't be able to keep. Maybe they'd would move him for a pick/prospect.

If Hawks move Stalberg it will be part of package for a C

Hawks have horrendous C depth since Sharp apparantly wont go back or be asked to go back to C

Toews-Bolland-Shaw-Kruger sucks (SHaw is awful at C)

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
If Hawks move Stalberg it will be part of package for a C

Hawks have horrendous C depth since Sharp apparantly wont go back or be asked to go back to C

Toews-Bolland-Shaw-Kruger sucks (SHaw is awful at C)

Devils don't have any C's they would trade. If they're acquiring a forward, it would be in exchange for a defender too.

Meant to say defender not winger lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad