Rumor: Possible new away jersey next year

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
*90% of the people who post in response to this whole thing. The black jersey proponents are engaged in classic jersey love, nostalgia, and hate for colour and vibrance in a jersey.

Just because an opinion is popular among the people posting on HF Boards doesn't mean that translates to the rest of the fanbase, or even the fans visiting the boards just to read.

Or maybe some people just liek black jerseys more then reds? Or maybe people just prefr the black options to the red options?

Crazy i know!

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
BTVMlhGCcAAX5NS.jpg

BTVM9xnCcAIdNrK.jpg

tumblr_lxrktcZjmq1r4stz9o1_500.gif

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I would say that those new Sabres jerseys belong in the AHL, but I don't want to offend any of the Bingo fans on these boards.

They look something like what people in 1993 thought jerseys would look like "in the future".

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
It's like they thought the only thing wrong with their old jerseys was the Buffa-Slug.

It wasn't.

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
So many things wrong with that jersey. And add the word Buffalo (with a hideaous font) just on top of the logo?

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
All the Olympic jerseys are pure trash.

Canada and the US are a big step below Russia in my opinion.

While the Russian jerseys are bad, some slight modifications could make them nice. For the red one they need some stripes at the bottom. Right now it just looks too top heavy without bottom stripes and the high arm stripes. For the white one, I like the idea (really like the 72 Canada jerseys, particularly the white maple leaf one) but I have no clue what the negative space is supposed to be. If it was clear what that was (and maybe it was a little smaller) it would look a lot better in my opinion)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad