Speculation: Possible jersey re-work next season

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
What is an anniversary jersey? Is it like alternative that we will wear to the couple of games (like that brilliant 25th one)?

Correct, they posted a sneak peak of it on Instagram, but since it’s a story it wasn’t posting correctly here.

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
They're so out of touch with the fanbase that I doubt they realize they're trolling.

It's crazy to think that they would go from the worst logo, and a bottom 5 jersey in the NHL, to top 5 in both and they still wont do it.

I'm just gonna gaslight myself into thinking they will be putting the new jersey on the #2 pick tomorrow and have the best jersey announcement ever.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
It's crazy to think that they would go from the worst logo, and a bottom 5 jersey in the NHL, to top 5 in both and they still wont do it.

I'm just gonna gaslight myself into thinking they will be putting the new jersey on the #2 pick tomorrow and have the best jersey announcement ever.
I think the "reveal" that's being referenced is the draft pick since it's a promotion for the draft watch party.

If it's jersey related then I'd bet it's the same jersey but with the anniversary patch.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
If you click on the photo, it’s a black jersey with an orange collar, and the Mighty Ducks swoop things.

HunterDuck

Jan 18, 2015
OC Vibe
Me gaslighting myself into another year of believing they’re going to go back to the real logo of this franchise full time:

IMG_9676.gif

DucksDefender10

Mar 6, 2012
Also posted in the 30th Anniversary Jersey forum. But it's an interesting read of how they created the jersey design. Also the last quote about the 'original mark'/logo and using it in future plans.

The story behind the Ducks' new 30th anniversary jersey

"I hope they see the depth of thought and the unique take on our history," he said. "We recognize the popularity of our original mark and we're super open-minded about future plans with that mark. But I hope [fans] are as excited as we are to take in the dozen or so games in this anniversary season and give the Anaheim Ducks this new and exciting fresh look."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad