GDT: Poop: Devils @ Predators, 8 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Vatanen isn't even good at the top of the point. He gets the position by default, he's still bad and makes numerous bad plays...

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I just feel as if PK Subban was always overrated. He was always an overly selfish D-man and even in his prime at Montreal he really didn't look that good. He took too many shots, turned the puck over too much, and ruined the locker room chemistry. Now he's at the end of his prime and he doesn't even look like he's an NHLer.

Shhhhhhhh. You'll upset the defenders of PK.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I would love to have seen Hynes or Nas explain the x's and o's of the defensive system and the transition game because I don't think they could

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
Subban completely forgot how to play hockey. It's not even a decline right now... it looks like the monstars took his mojo like they did in space jam

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Looking forward to the Subban Return to Nashville YouTube video

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
I would love to have seen Hynes or Nas explain the x's and o's of the defensive system and the transition game because I don't think they could

starts by having the strong side winger cover the hash mark.. the wide open defenseman is of no concern.. we want two guys cover the potential pass to the high slot... you want to make it as easy as possible for the opposing forward to simply slide the puck to the point and let them funnel pucks to the net all game long

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
No, because the only team willing to take his whole cap hit was the Devils. His own GM and apparently many others did not view him as beiung worth a $9 million cap hit.
his cap hit being $9 million didn't prevent the Devils from making any moves nor is it long enough to affect the Devils long term. don't know why people are so hung about salary

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Lol at the Vatanen hate. He was our best dman again tonight, that error at the blue line was due to a typical shit pass by Severson. He chucked it over to Vats and it went bouncing. Vatanen is the only reason our PP can actually attempt to function because he gets good entries and is able to settle it down. He also holds his own in the D zone and also had another two point game.

Im onboard with shipping out Severson. Hes been in this league since 2014 and he just looks like an idiot out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad