Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
tenor.gif

I'll post lineups later.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Trying to look at things for what that are at this point...... in the two game since Nass. took over the team has played better. The energy is better the offensive chances have been higher quality and they have been pinned down in their own end less. The PP has moved the puck better. .. the goaltending has been better maybe because the team spends a little less time in their own end etc.

The results so far have been the same.. 2 losses. At some point soon we have to look at this team and realize that what we are really missing is leadership, scoring and tough play in front of the net in both zones...

Reactions: My3Sons

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Trying to look at things for what that are at this point...... in the two game since Nass. took over the team has played better. The energy is better the offensive chances have been higher quality and they have been pinned down in their own end less. The PP has moved the puck better. .. the goaltending has been better maybe because the team spends a little less time in their own end etc.

The results so far have been the same.. 2 losses. At some point soon we have to look at this team and realize that what we are really missing is leadership, scoring and tough play in front of the net in both zones...

Or we play a broken system game that won’t be fixed until the new permanent coach is brought in.

They have a bit more urgency but all the same issues are still there because it’s been less then a week since Hynes was fired, so they are still playing his system.

Nas most likely isn’t going to bring sweeping changes, and on the off chance he tries to you won’t see results from it for another few weeks. Definitely not days after a firing with one actual practice.

Reactions: glenwo2

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I wonder two things:

1. Is Sami alive?

2. Is Nico still sick?

Would really suck without either of those two again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad