GDT: Polyethylene glycol purge vs detoilet (preds vs wings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Preds took over in the third. You could see after Forsberg scored, and especially after Tolvanen scored, they were feeling it.

Great job, Pekka!! :handclap:

Let's do it again Thursday!

Reactions: SouthNash

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
Disclaimer: I always believe that our prospects have untapped potential so I am going to be biased.

But playing Trenin in a physical role next to Olivier for 9 mins a game does not give him a very good chance to succeed. He had a lot of offensive success at the AHL level and it just seems like we're setting ourselves up for a future where he never breaks through and we tell ourselves that that was always going to happen when that really doesn't have to be the case.

Has he had a single shift with Duchene, Haula, or Johansen? He had a lot of success at the PP in the AHL but we're put McCarron and Cousins out there instead.
I'm not so optimistic, but I agree. Now with talent spread throughout three lines I'd like to see him have a chance to play more minutes on a more offensive role. He's the type of player we lack in our top6, even top9.

originalpredfan

Oct 27, 2013
Forsberg is the ONLY forward on this team who can create and finish on his own. Other than some supposed hockey fake journalists no one in their right mind would ever consider trading him unless the offer was far above market value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad