GDT: Polyethylene glycol purge vs detoilet (preds vs wings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
why do we insist putting Forsberg and Tolvanen both on sides where they can’t one time the puck on the PP when the opposition is fading one side?

Reactions: Legionnaire11

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
but Forsberg's 18 games were as an 18-19 year old.
Well, yes. I said he was younger but my point still stands. Other than super stars it takes just a little while to get acclimated up here. I think Tolvanen is getting more comfortable.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
The nightly trivia question is the most entertaining part of the game to me these days, tonight I'll guess... Miikka Salomaki

Also, Willy is wrong, Legwand was not the very first asset that the Preds got. It was Marian Cisar.
Willy being right would be newsworthy.

yes good guess on the trivia.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Why is Tolvanen on the LW of the PP? He ought to be shooting from the RW side instead of having Granlund playing the half wall there. Put Granlund on the left side and have Joey in front and behind the net, both of them feeding Tolvanen for shots from the right circle.

or Forsberg - Johansen - Tolvanen to have shots coming in from both sides, it could be a real shooting gallery.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Why is Tolvanen on the LW of the PP? He ought to be shooting from the RW side instead of having Granlund playing the half wall there. Put Granlund on the left side and have Joey in front and behind the net, both of them feeding Tolvanen for shots from the right circle.

or Forsberg - Johansen - Tolvanen to have shots coming in from both sides, it could be a real shooting gallery.
Said the same earlier. Why eliminate the possibility of a one timer? Makes very little sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad