GDT: POLE: Lavoie Minutes - Winner gets to coach the team vs Vancouver! - Edmonton v Nashville - 1 PM - SN

How many minutes does Woody give Lavoie?

• 19-20 minutes, 2 goals, 1st star, Oilers lose as his ass is stapled to the bench in the final minute

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15-16 minutes, around the net all night, elevated to 2nd line RW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
crazy how many fans are still in the building. when i was in phoenix that lower bowl would be barren at a 3 goal deficit at 15 mins left

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Waiting for the announcement that him and Leon want out. I hope this happens. In fact I wish it does.
If that happens, do it in the off-season. No way you get full value during the season with teams lacking cap space, and they can’t force their way out with still 1 and 2 years left.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Lol- chia has nothing to do with this. This is all Holland. He had 25M cap space 3 years ago and pissed it away. He had money open up when Keith retired and pissed it away. Chia’s left Holland a bottom 6 that had a higher GF% than anything Holland ever iced (last year being the outlier)

I'm not blaming Chia for now. I'm just giving an example of what a terrible GM can do when they start to panic in their last season. Chia's last year here was a complete disaster. Holland could make an even bigger mess. We already let him handicap the next GM with Connor Brown's 3.225M bonus. Just imagine what else he could do trading 1st/2nd/3rd round picks for players that won't move the needle one bit.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
The blame is all on the goalies. Minus the first game of the season the team has out chances the other team in each game yet here we are sitting at 2-7-1 with a team SP hovering around .800. We could put in an EBUG and her probably have a better SP.
It's everything. Team can't score so the usual mistakes are more magnified. Previously EDM could score with their eyes closed and could outscore a lot of their mistakes. They aren't doing that.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
So does anybody want to reconsider their opinion on this teams chance of playoffs? I took a lot of crap saying that we'd finish bottom 10. Turns out I was maybe too generous with this team. Bottom five is very clearly on the menu
Congrats you predicted the worst stretch of hockey McDrai have ever played mixed with the complete and utter implosion of two goalies and the implementation of a system that the players either can’t or won’t play. I mean I’m sure even you at the time didn’t actually think we were a bottom 10 team. This has been the perfect storm to lead us to this point this season and both you and I know it.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
The lack of boos was pathetic. Get home quick, eh? Be back next game!
What do you expect when the attendance is full of people who are happy and willing to tolerate this type of garbage product? Oilers fans have been underwhelming for a long time now.

They do the wave for christ's sake. That makes you the worst type of sports fan imaginable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad