GDT: POLE: Lavoie Minutes - Winner gets to coach the team vs Vancouver! - Edmonton v Nashville - 1 PM - SN

How many minutes does Woody give Lavoie?

• 19-20 minutes, 2 goals, 1st star, Oilers lose as his ass is stapled to the bench in the final minute

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15-16 minutes, around the net all night, elevated to 2nd line RW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Unless I missed it there was no tribute video for Tyson Barrie. Did they show something on tv?

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Would anybody be surprised if McDavid "Prongers" his way outta here before his contract? I would not blame him.

• Haha
Reactions: Kerberos

BIeucheeseWithWings

Jul 9, 2022
thats why im not entering panic mode.

we went 7-7 last november and lost to some shitty teams while beating some good ones and the general mantra was that we were f***ed.

if at the end of the month the same it happening, as we are doing worse win % wise, than i may hop on the panic bandwagon
Lol.

Reactions: Kerberos

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
Does there need to be a fire Dustin Schwartz chant every home game till he actually gets fired?

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Lol- chia has nothing to do with this. This is all Holland. He had 25M cap space 3 years ago and pissed it away. He had money open up when Keith retired and pissed it away. Chia’s left Holland a bottom 6 that had a higher GF% than anything Holland ever iced (last year being the outlier)
Holland has been worse than Chiarelli for no other reason than there was still time in the McDrai window to fix Chiarelli’s mistakes. There is no time left now.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
The Oilers were the best team in the NHL down the stretch last year, won a playoff round and gave Vegas a good test in round 2. Someone tell me why Woodcroft decided to introduce a completely new system this year? Honest question.
Jonothan Marshawhatever living rent free in Woody's head. That's why lol

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
He was great last year, and he would always follow up a loss with a big performance. He was substantially better than Campbell last year

The big stage definitely rattled him, but Campbell had just put up the literal worst statistical season from any Oilers goalie in history. I get why Jay stuck with Skinner, I would’ve too
Stop defending his stupidity last year. Everyone knows he made the wrong decisions at key times with his goaltending.

Both goalies are bad. One just has the ability to play lights out then back to being shitty. Skinner.. well he's just blah

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Broberg took in a very strong 1st round draft, and Holloway looks like a dud 2 other 1st round picks moved out to sign a player who has not played in a year with a serious injury gift-wrapped with a contract that will destroy our cap next season , Yea time for Holland to go

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Forget about that 21 game stretch last season folks... that's looking like lighting in a bottle at this stage.

Different personnel... had that "Ekholm bounce" and they somehow got decent goaltending during that stretch.

Those days are over.

They were 6-6 in the playoffs (with a better roster than they have now)... and it's been downhill from there.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
No- this is all on Holland- sorry. Barzal? Look at who Holland f***ing passed on. Holland didn’t have to give Nurse 9.25M. This is 100% on Holland- sorry
What are you smoking? Who did Holland pass on? In a draft where he was t with the team?

Yes, he pretty much did have to give Nurse 9.25 or he would’ve walked UFA.

Look back as Chiarellis moves and tell me the epic mismanagement there hasn’t had repercussions into the Holland era. Again, Holland doesn’t get a free pass either.

Reactions: TB12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad