Pokemon Thread #22 - Vacationing in Alola

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
K where do i check IVs. Im at battle tree and i see nutin
There is a guy on the right side that says something about IVs, but that you're not interesting enough (if you haven't hatched at least 20 eggs yet). Once you hatch 20 eggs go back to him and he'll give you access to IV checking.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
At that point I think you just keep the Salamence as a low level trophy.

Oh I did. I started another 200+ chain yesterday for Bagon again, and accidentally ran away as I was half asleep at the time. This shiny chaining this has not been good to me. I dread having to do this for Beldum and Jangmo-o as well.

If you're shiny chaining and really want to torture yourself, I guess you could always chase after a shiny female Salandit.

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
Oh I did. I started another 200+ chain yesterday for Bagon again, and accidentally ran away as I was half asleep at the time.
I did this last night as well when I was trying to get my Regenerator Mareanie. Got to around 75 and then was going to start checking the Mareanies abilities with my skill swapper, but accidentally ran away.

Vegeta

God Dammit Nappa
May 2, 2009
Capsule Corp.
Sure. What nature? I have nothing to trade back, though...

I'm at the same point in both of my games (only finished the first island since I've been doing other stuff lately). It took me over an hour longer on one of them. :laugh:

It's adamant and it's yours :)

Last edited:

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
I'm also going to be breeding Beast Ball Beldums this weekend if people are interested. They will be Adamant, but I'm probably going to try and breed Jolly ones as well.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Imma hop in on some Regenerator Bold/Modest Slowpoke breeding as soon as I get my chaining team down.

Got myself a nice Para/False swipe Absol already

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I'm also going to be breeding Beast Ball Beldums this weekend if people are interested. They will be Adamant, but I'm probably going to try and breed Jolly ones as well.

Hell yeah

I should start breeding cool stuff for yall.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I wanna trade and restart with some friends to get all the starters before I really start the game

Without spoiling anything, could someone please tell me about how far into the game you have to play to earn the ability to trade?

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
I wanna trade and restart with some friends to get all the starters before I really start the game

Without spoiling anything, could someone please tell me about how far into the game you have to play to earn the ability to trade?

An hour or so? Probably less if you don't mess around.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Oh sweet, someone on GTS traded me a Solgaleo for that goofy looking dragon. That goofy looking dragon is a good bait to use on GTS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad