McElhinney

Inactive
Boll, Frattin, Schultz, Smith, Tropp

Injured
Horton, Tyutin​

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
When are they going to announce the time for Game 5? Trying to make plans to possibly go to Pitt and if it's a noon game, that changes everything

Kentucky

Mar 25, 2014
Huge game. Must win this one on home ice! I wish I could be there for the game. I will be defending NWA from afar. To everyone attending, be safe and have fun! Go Jackets!

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
I'm nervous for this one. This team has been so resilient all year, and I hope they are today, but we've choked away too many leads in the last few months for me to feel good about it.

FiveHole23

Dec 13, 2007
I have a slight fetish for key chain lanyards. In regardless to white Stanley Cup Playoff Blue Jackets Lanyards people were wearing last game were those for season ticket holders or was there a booth giving them out I missed?

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
It's do or die tonight. Most. Critical. Ever. Get behind 2-0, then 3-1, then kick some booty.

CBJ! CBJ! CBJ!

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
My CBJ calendar on Google has it scheduled for noon.

I really hope not...I haven't found a time listed anywhere on NHL.com, or gamecenter app or anything so I'm hoping they just throw noon in as a default time. We don't do so hot with early starts...

I'll be in 113 tonight, hoping we limit the traffic in front of the net, cover the points, give Bob help and he doesn't give up any softies. I said Jackets in 6 before the series, I still believe!!

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Man I wish I still lived there except for the weather of course. I miss my season tickets in 107. :(

I'm a little nervous about this one. Then again the Jackets have surprised me with their ability to bounce back this year. If this goes back to Pittsburgh 2-2 that would be a huge win for the Jackets and the Pens may tighten the grip on their sticks a bit. If it goes back 3-1...its over.
Lets Go Jackets!

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
I'll be coaching soccer until 8pm :(

Then I'll be in section Brown Couch, Row 1, Seat 1, sipping a Johnny Walker (oh **** I work tomorrow, I guess no hooch tonight).

HUGE game, which transcends this playoff series. I feel like we need to win a big one here in front of the home crowd for the franchise and for ticket sales next season. Regardless of how the series ends, this is a statement game.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
My brother in law told me our tickets were in 109, Row T. Hoping for good karma from the attack twice end as the Jackets usually win when I watch from there.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Be in my normal seats again tonight, hoping to see the first playoff home victory in team history. Tonight really is the biggest game in CBJ history, coming out of this 2-2 is a must.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Wennberg in the house tonight...Swedish guy CBJProspects talks to said it sounds like he won't be heading back to sweden w/o a contract..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad