Around the League

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
Am I missing something? The bruins are shown as having a single shot on goal in their game. 4 minutes into the 2nd.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Am I missing something? The bruins are shown as having a single shot on goal in their game. 4 minutes into the 2nd.
Oh you’re missing a lot, Ogee, but you were correct here. Before they went on to get 10 shots in 10 minutes :oops:

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Looking for the Bruins again.

C9fQhuy.gif

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
As awful as Toronto was earlier in the series, Boston looked like they left their hockey IQ on the plane these last two games.

It'll be interesting to see who shows up on Saturday. And whether Matthews plays.

It's good that this has quelled the talk about what a great captain Marchand is.

I ask again, is there a way both teams can lose?? Some loophole we don't know about?

Reactions: PullHard

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
I wonder if beating Boston changes anything for Toronto. Do they keep Keefe and the group again just cause we showed some resilience!

I'm shocked they have ran this back this many times as it is. So wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
Pew Pew Suter with the GWG. Interesting that he plays top six wing.
Canucks are using Elias Lindholm as two way center on third line and have Bluegar centering a more traditional fourth line.

Suter is weird player but he tilts the ice well for JT Miller and Boeser somehow.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Toronto deserves to win this series. Fun hockey to watch as a neutral fan.

The pressure of being a Maple Leaf... that core needs this win.

Am I the only one watching Toronto v Boston game trying to figure out which team to hate the least

Somehow cheering for Toronto for the pure fact I think they are out working Boston the last 3 games. Knies is a great young player.

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
I always roll my eyes when people say "X player has earned $ per goal" when measuring a contract in goals scored lol...but there's something funny about something I read earlier "John Tavares cost 66 million per series win" lol (prob 77 per after next year and the full term is up)

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
Am I the only one watching Toronto v Boston game trying to figure out which team to hate the least

For me it is this easy..... I want Toronto out more than I want the Bruins out simply because of the suicide watch and total meltdown of the base. The Bruins against Florida would be a revenge series always fun to watch. Even if they pulled that upset a NYR and Boston series is always fun. Oh yeah, the Canes. meh

Reactions: SoupNazi

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
For me it is this easy..... I want Toronto out more than I want the Bruins out simply because of the suicide watch and total meltdown of the base. The Bruins against Florida would be a revenge series always fun to watch. Even if they pulled that upset a NYR and Boston series is always fun. Oh yeah, the Canes. meh
Pretty much that. I do have a slight admiration for Bahstin. They've shed guys like Phil Kessel, Blake Wheeler and Seguin, then had major core players like Chara, Bergerron and Krejci age out and have still been competitive for like 20 years now.

Last edited:

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Vegas just showed the fine line between winning and losing. When they were winning last year, the Eichel line was burying just about everything and it carried them to the cup.

Tonight, Eichel and Marchessault get absolute golden opportunities and missed them both and now they are out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad