- Stable?
- Guarded?
- Poor?
- Serious?
- Critical?

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
207, as usual. have lowers for game 6. Trying to decide on a jersey. My go to "must win" jersey is my Tugnutt, but I have a strong desire to wear a JMFJ. Then there's an old school third Shelley I wore in PIT when we won. These decisions are tough with such a critical game. I mean, it clearly could impact the game! :sarcasm:

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
207, as usual. have lowers for game 6. Trying to decide on a jersey. My go to "must win" jersey is my Tugnutt, but I have a strong desire to wear a JMFJ. Then there's an old school third Shelley I wore in PIT when we won. These decisions are tough with such a critical game. I mean, it clearly could impact the game! :sarcasm:

:D
kids and I were having the same conversation last night, we decided to all wear exactly what we were wearing for game 2.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio

Go back to the Shelly. I'm going back to the Tyutin I wore to game 2.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Halfboard & kids in 207 tonight..............I'll be sporting my Calvert T, same as Monday.

Hyper critical game. Hope the Pens fans are as scarce as they were Monday......that was nice.

anteater90

Jun 26, 2006
Hilliard
GO JACKETS!

I BELIEVE!!

Win or Lose I truly have enjoyed this team this year.

that said. WE WIN!

Game 6 will be insane!

Target Chilly Willy! Screw Cindy!

Just found out Section 208 Row L

Last edited:

Inglewood JACKets

Jan 11, 2011
Columbus, OH
In 226 tonight. Can't wait. Was going to wear my Nash current 3rd but the wife is wearing her Brassard so I decided that was to much NYC going on so I'll be wearing my old 3rd blank. We need to get new jearsys.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Guys gotta step on the pedal and never let go. if they buzz all game long, the Penguins won't be able to handle them

leggo

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
serious? seriously critical?

We've used it before, and it's applied before, but this is THE most important game, to date, in franchise history. Win and it's a best of 3. Lose and you can get the clubs ready. I think it's really important for next season that we win a home game, and take it to 6 or 7.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
Back to my normal seats tonight in 211. This is by far the most important game in team history. If it goes back to ****sburgh tied, I think the series goes 7 games. If not, I think we're in trouble. History of the series dictates OOOOOOVERTIME tonight. I would love to experience that in person.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
So only a slight case of

I didn't even think of that. Nice one, love those commercials, especially the Dad getting surgery one. Hopefully the playoff beard scares of few of these 11 year olds. I think I'll wear a jersey to the soccer game too.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Wait. You have a go-to must win jersey and you're contemplating wearing something else?

I don't wear gear to games - a longstanding thing that I won't explain. I will likely wear the t-shirt below because five (game series) is right out.

Also, because "blow thine enemies to bits in thy mercy."

Capture-600x533.jpg

Last edited:

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005

My Dubinsky Tee worked in game 2 but failed me in game 3. My polo has been an epic failure all season and has been retired to off-season and non game-day only duty.

I'm going to go with my staple from last seasons run. My too large, but highly comfortable, Under Armour tee that I wear to Crossfit or yoga.

The silk button-down I wore to work isn't going to cut it. At 4:30, I'm heading over to City-BBQ for my pre-game meal and then down to the arena.

Hooks

Jun 30, 2011
When are they going to announce the time for Game 5? Trying to make plans to possibly go to Pitt and if it's a noon game, that changes everything

7PM per NHL Gamecenter app

NHL Blue Jackets ‏@BlueJacketsNHL
Just announced: Game 5 of #CBJ vs. #Pens will start at 7 pm ET on Saturday at CONSOL Energy Center. #BattleOn

Shawn Mitchell ‏@smitchcd
Game 5 of #CBJ - #Pens series will be played at 7 p.m. on Saturday in Consol Energy Center.

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline
TV says Game 5 on Saturday will be 7 pm start in Pittsburgh

I think that is enough sources.

FreeBoomer61

Feb 8, 2011
Decided to rock the JMFJ jersey for the first time at a game this season, he's been a beast and we need another great outing from him! Let's Go Jackets!

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
7PM per NHL Gamecenter app

NHL Blue Jackets ‏@BlueJacketsNHL
Just announced: Game 5 of #CBJ vs. #Pens will start at 7 pm ET on Saturday at CONSOL Energy Center. #BattleOn

Shawn Mitchell ‏@smitchcd
Game 5 of #CBJ - #Pens series will be played at 7 p.m. on Saturday in Consol Energy Center.

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline
TV says Game 5 on Saturday will be 7 pm start in Pittsburgh

I think that is enough sources.

Thank God! I was really worried about a noon start...

213 Sentinel

Jul 2, 2006
Marysville, Ohio
Wait. You have a go-to must win jersey and you're contemplating wearing something else?

I don't wear gear to games - a longstanding thing that I won't explain. I will likely wear the t-shirt below because five (game series) is right out.

Also, because "blow thine enemies to bits in thy mercy."

Capture-600x533.jpg

This is laced through and through with awesomeness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad