GDT: PO Game 4: Columbus vs. Pittsburgh | 4/23 7PM EDT

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
The one who wanted to fight Hinote? Gah. Meathead. Three seats to my right. Hoping he's not a return customer tonight.

lol, Hinote could end him. He wasn't exactly an good example of man-hood (if we're talking the same guy).

I would have thought that was a season ticket holder location (do you know who normally sits there)? Seemed odd that a Pens fan would end up there.

Rimers stache

Sep 9, 2008
Paris, FRA
Taking a half day tomorrow, heading down to The Great Canadian tonight to watch the game! Will any other Paris-based CBJ fans be out tonight?!?!

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Are you trying to tell us that you are in fact NOT a bunny with a pancake on your head?

coy-dunno.gif

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I will NOT be there tonight. So we have a chance of winning this game :laugh:

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
We've used it before, and it's applied before, but this is THE most important game, to date, in franchise history. Win and it's a best of 3. Lose and you can get the clubs ready. I think it's really important for next season that we win a home game, and take it to 6 or 7.

Why? It'd be just another 3-1 lead, and it's not like anyone can hold onto that.

Are you trying to tell us that you are in fact NOT a bunny with a pancake on your head?

A Soviet kindergarten group is on a walk in a park, and they see a baby rabbit. Being city kids, they've never seen a rabbit before. The teacher asks, "Do you know who this is?". No one knows. "Come on, kids, he's a character in all of the stories, songs and poems we are always reading." Finally one kid works out the answer, pats the rabbit and reverently says, "So THAT'S what you look like, Grandpa Lenin!"

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Still can't figure out what this team's problem is in front of sellout crowds at home. Sounded like Richards was even using the crowd being too crazy on Monday night as an excuse for the loss. Guys are gonna have to get over this stage fright at some point. Will it be tonight? I'm not overly confident.

What I am certain of, though, is that if we blow another two-goal lead, my remote will be firmly embedded in my TV.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Taking a half day tomorrow, heading down to The Great Canadian tonight to watch the game! Will any other Paris-based CBJ fans be out tonight?!?!

Hmmm, not sure I've ever seen a call out to fans of my team to meet up in Paris! Wish I could join you, Rims, but I have to be in the Arena, tonight. Represent! Allez!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad