Post-Game Talk: PO #6 | Penguins 8, Flyers 5 | All irritating seasons must come to an end...

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
Well, that's it for me for the rest of the 2017 - 2018 season in terms of watching hockey. Now I go from this dysfunctional mess to watching another dysfunctional mess in baseball (Toronto, Washington). After that, I get to look forward to the franchise that puts the fun in dysfunctional - the Washington Redskins. Why do I abuse myself like this? lol

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
Pens Goal #5 was proof of vastly superior coaching.
Pens Goal #6 was on the refs.
Pens Goal #7 was proof that the team was broken and had given up.

But hey, at least the Phillies swept the Pirates this weekend.

Imma go into a Ben Simmons highlight vids coma and hopefully when i come out Hakstol has been canned.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Rivalry aside...flyers fans should be pumped about your team going forward. Especially having great prospects. Get a new coach...and legit contender. With Hart on his way soon.

Landing Patrick in the draft.

Edit: just saw what Coots was playing with. Guys a beast..and breakout year. Should expect the same for years to come. Giroux will still be solid but its Coots team now. Add in your other prospects..and Hart. This team will be a legit threat for a cup after what i just saw this series.

Last edited:

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
The fans throwing stuff, maybe it was just more shoot out questions for Hak and Hexy.

Do you even let Haks do the exit interviews ? You have to think no if he's not the coach next year

Reactions: Garbage Goal

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
I think Striiker is a great poster but I think Sean Couturier should be he C moving forward, it's not emotional it's really just what I saw, I haven't seen someone step up in the brightest lights like this for the Flyers in a long long long time. Dude has all the qualities to do it. I think the swap should be in order as much as I love Giroux.
That's a terrible take dude.. Like horrifically bad.

Reactions: kelmitchell

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Radko Gudas single handedly cost us this game. If the third goal doesn’t happen at that time we go on to win and none of the rest of the bullshit happens.

Talk about refs and Provy and the rest as much as you like, but Gudas ended a terrible season by costing us a two goal lead in an elimination game with his own pointless incompetence and he should pay for that with his job.

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
Welp, on to the off-season. I called Pens in 6, I've never been so depressed being right.

Time for some changes Hexy. I've resisted the call for Hexys head...don't let us down #27.
Please.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad