Post-Game Talk: PO #6 | Penguins 8, Flyers 5 | All irritating seasons must come to an end...

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
giphy.gif

I honestly didn't know how much more Playoff Hak Hockey I could've watched. We got some great performances out of our studs this year, we got a playoff series, and yet I just feel empty and ready for the off-season.

But misery loves company, and you've all been good company in the GDTs. Let's talk about our feelings.

whatthef

Failure is an Option
Mar 1, 2007
Upper Darby
Part way through the 3rd period while it was 5-4 I was thinking it will be disappointing to lose and some people really didn’t show up for the playoffs. But it’s not like they realistically were expected to win the series. At least they came close here and some young guys got playoff experience. I would like to thank everyone the Flyers, the Penguins, the refs, and the fans for turning that into a rage inducing dumpster fire. I didn’t think there was enough time left to let me down and piss me off that much, but they found away. I’m shocked and angry. What a disaster that turned into.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
Flyers' future is 10x brighter than the Devils and you know it. Plus, your franchise is one of the worst drafting teams in the league. Hischier, Hall, and who? Bratt? Zacha? Who gives a ****? You have no top pairing defensemen. Hell, Vatanen is probably the only top 4 guy on an actual contender. You guys are ****ed.

Last edited by a moderator:

MorgantiDrinksBlood

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
I think Striiker is a great poster but I think Sean Couturier should be he C moving forward, it's not emotional it's really just what I saw, I haven't seen someone step up in the brightest lights like this for the Flyers in a long long long time. Dude has all the qualities to do it. I think the swap should be in order as much as I love Giroux.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad