Post-Game Talk: PO #2 | FLYERS 5 at Penguins 1 | Fri., April 13, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
omg...tsn mouthpiece almost crying doing flyer/pens hilites. absolutely deadpan over tks great goal and coots pass etc...then PAINED over crosbys airball. goes off about girouxs blatant ass hit..."thats gotta be looked at"on and on... ****ing idiot.

craig button was great tho..."can see clearly giroux was trying to avoid couturier and letang skates into him...total non issue" he was totally happy for moose too.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
As of 12:39am April 14 we have a new Flyer fan in the world.

Baby girl and mom are happy and healthy.

Thanks for all the well wishes received from Flyer nation.

Now go and win game three, boys!

Congratulations. For a Flyers-related name I would suggest Beetrice.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
As of 12:39am April 14 we have a new Flyer fan in the world.

Baby girl and mom are happy and healthy.

Thanks for all the well wishes received from Flyer nation.

Now go and win game three, boys!
Congrats! Don’t buy your daughter a small dog flyer dress at the WFC like I did thinking it was for kids. I put it on her anyway haha.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Great game, but it seems the hockey gods were behind us for a lot of the game. I mean we got almost every bounce and sure it goes like that, but we were still outplayed at times and frankly like was said before we can't expect to win another game getting all the bounces etc. Our first two goals were fluky. I think game 3 will really see where we actually stand.

Pitt got the fortuitous bounces in Game 1 so its only fair. Officials kept giving Pitt life too.

Reactions: DaphneLion

Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
Great game, but it seems the hockey gods were behind us for a lot of the game. I mean we got almost every bounce and sure it goes like that, but we were still outplayed at times and frankly like was said before we can't expect to win another game getting all the bounces etc. Our first two goals were fluky. I think game 3 will really see where we actually stand.
I hate to tell you this but there is no such thing as hockey gods.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
The issue with the main boards is that everyone acts like players can react in a split second. They probably think Giroux should have feel to the ice because he knew there going to be an impact. In actual real life which most fans don’t live in you brace yourself for impact. Which is what Giroux did. He prepared himself for what he saw coming last second.
Giroux was bracing for impact, assuming a Pen was taking a cheapshot at him. Funny to see Letang crumpled and destroyed on the ice again. Couldn't happen to a bigger dbag.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
From the one overhead view a agree that Giroux jumped into Letang last minute and but it wasnt premeditated and doesn’t require suspension. I understand pens fans as I’d be pissed if that was Malkin doing that to Provy or Ghost tho

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Giroux was bracing for impact, assuming a Pen was taking a cheapshot at him. Funny to see Letang crumpled and destroyed on the ice again. Couldn't happen to a bigger dbag.

letang.jpg

only thing wrong with that whole deal is that letang got up...buhahaha.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
out of all the penguins , the guy i don't see h0w anyone could root against is Letang. Just look at what that guy has been through. He is not a dirty player.
He's not a dirty player, but he's a hothead and just not very likeable on the ice.

I still remember him taunting the fans at WFC after fighting Kimmo in the playoffs in 2012.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
He's not a dirty player, but he's a hothead and just not very likeable on the ice.

I still remember him taunting the fans at WFC after fighting Kimmo in the playoffs in 2012.

That was class A dickhead move, fighting an injured Kimmo and afterwards, acting as if he won a WWE belt to the crowd.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia

do you not remember what hartnell did tot he crowd in pittsburgh? So if you don't like what letang for what he did , then the only reason you like hartnell is because of the jersey he has on which is just bias. He fought Kimmo, and that one incident has been out of character for him in his whole career, much like Girouxs elbow to Zubrus. Are we going to determine a player's character by one incident that happened 6 years ago?

Reactions: DaphneLion

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
omg...tsn mouthpiece almost crying doing flyer/pens hilites. absolutely deadpan over tks great goal and coots pass etc...then PAINED over crosbys airball. goes off about girouxs blatant ass hit..."thats gotta be looked at"on and on... ****ing idiot.

craig button was great tho..."can see clearly giroux was trying to avoid couturier and letang skates into him...total non issue" he was totally happy for moose too.

I also like how TSN highlights had to show a Malkin goal from Game 1 (twice) because there were nothing else pro-Penguin to include.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002

Agreed, he's not dirty like Malkin or Duchqvist but he's an arrogant goof who lost me when he went after Kimmo.

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad