Post-Game Talk: Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Red Wings - Yiiiiiiiiikes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Man this teams bad, man Johnston brought his lack of D zone with him from the WinterHawks. This wasn't a system err loss, this team just sucks balls when push comes to shove and pressure is on.

Xavier Laflamme*

Minus everything. Everyone gets a ****ing minus

James Neal has a hat trick and all 3 goals against chicago right now.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
That was balls.

I miss Bortuzzo, hell I would play him and Harrington in the next game and bench Scuderi and Despres. Also Adams.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
One of the worst games I've ever seen Crosby play. Can't win a faceoff, unwilling to go into the corners, fly-bys and missed checks.

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
What "system" exactly? Aside from the PP I see nothing new or noteworthy about this season's edition of the Pens. If anything they look even WORSE than they ever did under DB! THis is the worst we've looked defensively in a LONG time.

Oh Jesus Christ, here come the pathetic hyperboles again.
I understand being upset about the recent play but come the **** on.

BlacknGold4life

Sep 22, 2014
+Neal Scored a Hatty
-Neal is on Nashville

I thought Griess was good except those goals he did give up weren't weak, but definitely stoppable. There wasn't any traffic, backdoor, or deflections from what I can remember.

Trade: Scuderi, Adams, Martin (for top 6)

-Geno looked like he didn't care

+Olli
+Dupuis
+Scuderi even played decent
It was a **** show tonight. not much good things to say.

Houston Penguin

Texas Pen
Mar 17, 2007
LA & GA to TX
Greiss can't possibly get a plus for tonight. He completely Fleury'd that game.

Told you ... The same team that left Fluery out to dry last night left Greiss tonight, but Fleury was vilified last night. First post here has Greiss as a plus. I could have even taken an even because he did show confidence and was solid for most of the game, but three straight goals in less than seven minutes and he gets a plus?

Jesus!

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
We made some nice strides this past offseason getting rid of some dead weight. Problem is, there is still a ton left on the roster. The following need to go ASAP : Martin, fleury, Sutter, scuderi, Adams, Kunitz.

Parthetic. We get leads in games and teams just go on an onslaught at the end and we don't know how to contain it. It's embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad