Confirmed with Link: Please welcome our newest Carolina-bandwagon members halleJOKEL & These Is The Times

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Welcome, TITT! Story of that screen name?

Yeah, it's been so long, I can't even remember the full context, but it was a Rutherford quote. I can't even find it anymore. Now that I've been called TITT so many times, makes me wonder if it'll be time for a change. Not til after the playoff run though.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
Yeah, it's been so long, I can't even remember the full context, but it was a Rutherford quote. I can't even find it anymore. Now that I've been called TITT so many times, makes me wonder if it'll be time for a change. Not til after the playoff run though.

it was with regards to brind'amour's knee injury in 2007-2008 and potentially making a trade or calling someone up to replace him while he was out

the full quote:

"But these is the times, these are the real times where different players step up and often contribute more. That's what we're going to do now and we have to see what's available from other teams."

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
So I guess this means we also get Finlandia WOAT and Caniac125330 from Detroit as well?

But looking at their post histories it appears that Detroit rested them the entire time. Even more than we did with TiTT.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Who were our Canes bandwagoners last year? I didn't realize we even had any. No offense meant to them. This is just the first year I noticed they held such a tradition

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad