Confirmed with Link: Please welcome our newest Carolina-bandwagon members halleJOKEL & These Is The Times

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=115413949&postcount=174

Ultimately, halleJOKEL fits our needs much better. One of the first things you have to notice about halle is his colorful profile (http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=39938); it is damn near seizure inducing and we really like the element that adds to opposing posters trying to look up his posting history to dismantle current arguments. We've also noted that he has a very understated, but quality posting style--I'm not sure the guy has ever used a capitalized letter in his life, and we think he'll pair really well with "therussiannightmare." On top of all of that, he loves beer, and his MSPaint skills should really contribute well to our graphical attack in the playoffs (we anticipate a WWE avatar theme). As if all that wasn't enough, he also makes GDTs for game day, and we'd be in pretty rough shape if TheDaysOf 04 went down so getting some depth in the playoffs in that area was really important to us.

:handclap: Welcome, halleJOKEL! :handclap:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Welcome halleJOKEL.

I am the self proclaimed captain of this sub forum since we played Edmonton on Jan 8. Since that time we have had a record of 21-7-1 and we want to keep that kind of record going so we don't need some top pick coming in and messing up our mojo. But I don't think that will be an issue with you.

I think SCSY has made a great choice and I look forward to seeing you bring this board some fresh perspective.

Basically our cup hopes and dreams rest on you. No pressure.

Last edited:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Welcome former Rangers bandwagoner! Kidding, kidding. Just busting chops. Anyway nice to actually talk to you. You're a small legend in hfboards. In all seriousness feel free to contribute as you please. To quote the great Glen Quagmire: "Buckle up! The ride just get wilder!"

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

the pain of reading his site matches what i must put all of you through with my heart issue and writing (i know my writing lacks anything construing of a understanding at times)just know

capitalization for me is never YELLING is only to make a point if when i use it. If someone cares to edit my work for english things like punctuation and writing complete comprehensible sentences I can use a secretary

a girlfriend might also work she has to love the bolts lol

also wish could chug some beers with any of you alas i broke my heart and not the relationship type

the good news is so far i do not have dementia or altheimers them doctors stated this could happen shortly:( well they said id die also by may of last year so who knows doctors might not have all the answers:)

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
This is a good fit since I'm pretty sure Carle is #satin and halleJOKEL can root out the truth

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Yeah he should be able to replace Carle.

He is a decent skater too I've heard.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
the pain of reading his site matches what i must put all of you through with my heart issue and writing (i know my writing lacks anything construing of a understanding at times)just know

capitalization for me is never YELLING is only to make a point if when i use it. If someone cares to edit my work for english things like punctuation and writing complete comprehensible sentences I can use a secretary

a girlfriend might also work she has to love the bolts lol

also wish could chug some beers with any of you alas i broke my heart and not the relationship type

the good news is so far i do not have dementia or altheimers them doctors stated this could happen shortly:( well they said id die also by may of last year so who knows doctors might not have all the answers:)

Prove 'em wrong, Rob. At least promise you will see this postseason through to the end :yo:

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
i posted in the wrong thread feel free to move that post in the OT thread to this thread

as of now i am doing a question and answer session about literally anything you want to ask me so feel free to ask away

life advice? questinos about my posts and/or posting style? questions about my team, your team, other teams? questions about beer and drinking beer and beer?

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
i posted in the wrong thread feel free to move that post in the OT thread to this thread

as of now i am doing a question and answer session about literally anything you want to ask me so feel free to ask away

life advice? questinos about my posts and/or posting style? questions about my team, your team, other teams? questions about beer and drinking beer and beer?

Boxers or briefs? Asking for a friend.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I think halleJOKEL needs a Stamkos icon during the playoffs since they'll both be leaving us in the off-season

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
well played drafting a native floridian for your bandwagon btw that was a clutch move

was going to bring it up in the draft thread but they dont pay me to do your scouting for you

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket

What is your go-to ****** beer?

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
well played drafting a native floridian for your bandwagon btw that was a clutch move

was going to bring it up in the draft thread but they dont pay me to do your scouting for you

welcome to the nutt house but man change your avatar or someone during the playoffs might pull a british bulldog on you take you to the shed

free advice:) lose the carolina haha

also till you showed up I actually felt honored for all the support I had assumed theres that word again assumed the love that the forum members were showing me even thought had the glass slipper and was on a pedestal status

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
What is your go-to ****** beer?

yuengling or miller high life or pbr
welcome to the nutt house but man change your avatar or someone during the playoffs might pull a british bulldog on you take you to the shed

free advice:) lose the carolina haha

also till you showed up I actually felt honored for all the support I had assumed theres that word again assumed the love that the forum members were showing me even thought had the glass slipper and was on a pedestal status

wat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad