Confirmed with Link: Please welcome our newest Carolina-bandwagon members halleJOKEL & These Is The Times

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Finally someone who can run our powerplay, welcome! :handclap:

cm-23138-050624abe3a9e6.jpeg

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Welcome aboard. Get ready for an awful PP and an amazing PK. When the team wins we are a cheerful bunch, when they lose.......well...........

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
#hfDUCKMEN (<---actually darfted vy the ducks, but am actual #hcanes fan) fan coming in peace

halle is a generational talent

enjoy him

he is the marouane fellaini of #HFcanes

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
that is insulting

though it is related to one of the best puns i ever made

when we got our first cat, i told my wife i wanted to name him meowrouane feliney and then i wasnt allowed to name the cat anymore

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
that is insulting

though it is related to one of the best puns i ever made

when we got our first cat, i told my wife i wanted to name him meowrouane feliney and then i wasnt allowed to name the cat anymore

i thought the comparison was apt

you wander about the midfield of our board, without really having any real clue as to what you are doing :sarcasm:

plus you have good hair (or at least i imagine that you do :laugh:)

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
well played drafting a native floridian for your bandwagon btw that was a clutch move

was going to bring it up in the draft thread but they dont pay me to do your scouting for you

We decided to get drunk instead of scout

yuengling or miller high life or pbr

wat

Meet one of your new linemates (the other is Todd1a).

As for memes, Andrej Sustr is our generational bottom-pairing RHD, trading Brett Connolly was a mistake, Coop gonna coop, we only pass on power plays... that's all I can remember right now

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
i posted in the wrong thread feel free to move that post in the OT thread to this thread

as of now i am doing a question and answer session about literally anything you want to ask me so feel free to ask away

life advice? questinos about my posts and/or posting style? questions about my team, your team, other teams? questions about beer and drinking beer and beer?

Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck? Why?

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
the nhlpa lets two guys ina giraffe costume play under contract as one person wtf?

no wonder you guys made the playoffs i need to tell ronfrancis he can combine players together in animal suits

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
the nhlpa lets two guys ina giraffe costume play under contract as one person wtf?

no wonder you guys made the playoffs i need to tell ronfrancis he can combine players together in animal suits

Well, he is 6'8" which is probably on the shorter side for a giraffe but he just let go of his training wheels!

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
i dont think any of your memes are as solid as the tanner glass memes i was exposed to last year but i guess that is what i am here for

lets make tampa meme again!!

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
i dont think any of your memes are as solid as the tanner glass memes i was exposed to last year but i guess that is what i am here for

lets make tampa meme again!!

Yeah, we don't have anyone really comparable to Tanner Glass anymore since the 2014 cleanout (ie. Purcell, Malone) except for Matt Carle, and our coach seems to finally be willing to admit it publicly by scratching him all the time.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Here is one of Giraffe's sticks:

Light_thumb.jpg

What else... Bizarre coaching decisions: Coop's gonna Coop.

Noodle wrists = Matt Carle. Blame Carle for basically everything.

Our power play is terribad.

I blame our lack of memes on us not really having a photoshopper anymore. We used to have awesome photoshop threads.

Last edited:

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
somebody prepare a full report on the teams top memes i will need it to properly integrate into your society

A lot of them revolve around Drouin.

"Drouin's game won't translate"
"Drouin is so ugly", "The Good, the Bad, the Drouin"
"Obviously, Drouin relies on stock answers to get through interviews, you know"
"Day 20 of Drouin-gate: Drouin requests trade in NHL 16, still no luck. Parents advise Drouin to unplug xbox until he gets his way"

Yzerman worshipping is also prevalent and encouraged. At one point there was a two-year trend of Yzerman usernames.

Also, be incredibly superstitious and whatever you do, do not post a main board thread when things start going well. For each playoff series, you must vote "other team in 4" (worked well last year).

MSL jokes used to be funny too, but I think most of us have gotten over that. Somebody should post the "The Pacifier" movie poster from a year back.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
i can do photoshop decently but that implies effort

also thanks for all the meme reports friends i greatly appreciate it

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad