Confirmed with Link: Please welcome our newest Carolina-bandwagon members halleJOKEL & These Is The Times

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
We also have a meme that Matt Carle is the worst defenseman in the league oh wait no that's just reality

If you really want to fit in just post "The PP sucks" in any GDT. You don't even need to be watching the game. It will still be true.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
We also have a meme that Matt Carle is the worst defenseman in the league oh wait no that's just reality

If you really want to fit in just post "The PP sucks" in any GDT. You don't even need to be watching the game. It will still be true.

Even if they score it will still be true. They only score off the rush and the other power plays they don't score on will be atrocious enough to offset the bit of success.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
my username used to be anton callahan during the infamous anton babchuk era of hfcanes past

back when callahan, dubinsky, and a 2nd was a regular trade proposal for e staal or whoever they wanted back then

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Okay, we're all disappointed a bit and it was a tough loss but we can't put all the blame on the new guy in his 1st game. He showed a lot of promise during pre-game and warmups so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Hope it translates though, we're trying to make the playoffs here and need better production. Maybe putting him on a line with therussiannightmare was too much pressure.

The question is, is he ready for spot duty on the top-6? Where do you guys see him in our lineup? I'd put him with StoneColdStevYzerman. From what I saw during practice, they seem to have some chemistry. Who will play RW though?

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Okay, we're all disappointed a bit and it was a tough loss but we can't put all the blame on the new guy in his 1st game. He showed a lot of promise during pre-game and warmups so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Hope it translates though, we're trying to make the playoffs here and need better production. Maybe putting him on a line with therussiannightmare was too much pressure.

The question is, is he ready for spot duty on the top-6? Where do you guys see him in our lineup? I'd put him with StoneColdStevYzerman. From what I saw during practice, they seem to have some chemistry. Who will play RW though?

got to put him with stamkos and than rotate him out every other week in one week bench him send to minors to cut the grass the next week get back up after he finishes his chores to stamkos again

than stamkos will get 2-3 points a week every two weeks !!

yessssssssssssssssssssss
yessssssssssssssssssssss
yessssssssssssssssssssss
yessssssssssssssssssssss

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
It is currently Washingtons pick. Then we get to choose another hurricane. Who do we want?

halleJOKEL, who do you have good chemistry with? Be our scout help us out.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
well all the people i was going to suggest just got sniped so i will have to go check who else is still available

anton dubinchuk was my slam dunk pick if he slipped to us fyi

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
seriously my 3 suggestions were taken back to back to back just now

take either jclaus or quacktastic in my opinion.. not going to tell you how to use your picks, but they are my recommendations

jclaus was with me on the rongos team last year and he lurks a lot but is p funny when he does post and quacktastic is a hot posting prospect that i think will develop an excellent posting portfolio in the next few years

rodthebawd would be my backup for those 2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad