Pre-Game Talk: Playoffs game 1 the legendary toronto maple leafs vs montreal canadiens

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Game is FINALLY almost here. Holy hell this wait has been horrible. 24 more hours...

Anyway, hello! Blackhawks fan here, but Leafs are my second team. I want to talk about the playoffs. So with my team being out, I'm talking about the Leafs instead. If any of y'all are interested.

I also can't believe the Habs aren't playing Caufield. Easing him in, I guess. Or bluffing. Who the hell knows. The NHL doesn't make sense.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
That would be hilarious.
Likely all tickets across the league, are being offered to STH first though
Yeah, I wondered how they'd do the Toronto system if it was available. They'd have more STH than spots so rotation, raffle, sections, priority? Sadly I don't think we'll have to find out

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
That would be hilarious.
Likely all tickets across the league, are being offered to STH first though

I was all excited (after speaking with the wife who was in), until I realized the same thing... I have some connections in MTL, will float that I am interested in tickets if they are available.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Game is FINALLY almost here. Holy hell this wait has been horrible. 24 more hours...

Anyway, hello! Blackhawks fan here, but Leafs are my second team. I want to talk about the playoffs. So with my team being out, I'm talking about the Leafs instead. If any of y'all are interested.

I also can't believe the Habs aren't playing Caufield. Easing him in, I guess. Or bluffing. Who the hell knows. The NHL doesn't make sense.

Welcome Courtney good to have you with us. Nice job on the video!

Reactions: CourtneyDagger50

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Need to set the tone game 1, Don't wait for the game to come to us and bring the game to them, the D they are icing for game 1 is awful. Heres hoping we don't get let down and they show up right from puck drop.

Reactions: LeafsGuy16

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
So if it's the right 25% capacity, we have all Leafs fans!
Any ticket sales would be to STH.
My friend is a season-ticket holder for the Habs. He and I decided that if this series does magically get to Game 6, we're buying tickets and going with Leaf jerseys. We both want the Leafs to win this year.

Reactions: CanadasTeam

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
if edmonton loses, their pgt is gonna be so fun to read!
I live here and didnt watch a second of the game tonight, couldnt care less what their pgt's are like.

Also tomorrow Leaf game will be the first playoff game i've watched in full since it started. Been watching a tonne of Blue Jays games.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
I live here and didnt watch a second of the game tonight, couldnt care less what their pgt's are like.

Also tomorrow Leaf game will be the first playoff game i've watched in full since it started. Been watching a tonne of Blue Jays games.
ye im all about this blue jays team. pretty impressive stuff given their schedule vs most of the rest of our division so far.

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013

Welcome Courtney! Great job on the video.

Yeah. I figured Caufield would be in for sure, especially with Montreals scoring issues. However he won't get many PP'S or 3 on 3 (obviously) in the playoffs, would be a real liability 5 on 5 in a tight game.

Reactions: CourtneyDagger50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad