OT: Playoffs Avatars 2013 -- We're Not Faking

Nov 1, 2011
AAn3HOM.gif

Voici mon ami.

Please note the attention to detail in his bandana.

Awesome!

Thank you very much!

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
I'll use the Kesler one but they are all tops. I bet the players see these and crack up laughing at each other. poor Sestito!...lol

Yeaoh

Jun 14, 2011
Austria
Ducks Fan here in peace...just wanted to congratulate whoever did the Luongo/Razor Ramon avatar. That is genius :D

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Exactly what I was going to suggest for fans of other teams jumping on the Canucks bandwagon. It works so perfectly.

When you're Vancouver Canucks, you're Vancouver Canucks 4 Life!

You can thank Coach Hottie for the idea. He's like "You need to do nWo, it makes perfect sense." So he tells me what to make and then I ask him if the avatar is self explanatory enough and he's like "If it needs explaining, they will never get it."

HOW BUDDHIST.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
You can thank Coach Hottie for the idea. He's like "You need to do nWo, it makes perfect sense." So he tells me what to make and then I ask him if the avatar is self explanatory enough and he's like "If it needs explaining, they will never get it."

HOW BUDDHIST.

Haha that's awesome! And yeah, it's obvious to anyone who paid any attention to wrestling during the attitude era, or even to now. These are probably the most epic avatar themes I've seen to date.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad