OT: Playoffs Avatars 2013 -- We're Not Faking

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
:laugh: TPM, these are beyond awesome - nice job.

If the late-week recall rumors are true, there will be a few more to add to the list. Scuttlebutt has Schroeder, Andersson, Archibald, Jensen, Vandermeer and Desbiens coming up to join the team once the season is done.

Except for Schroeder, they should all be no-name wrestlers whose main job is to lose horrifically to the stars. "And his opponent, from Kansas City Missouri, weighing in at 254 pounds, and wearing a ridiculous unitard, Jim Stewart."

jimmythescot

Jul 28, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland
Except for Schroeder, they should all be no-name wrestlers whose main job is to lose horrifically to the stars. "And his opponent, from Kansas City Missouri, weighing in at 254 pounds, and wearing a ridiculous unitard, Jim Stewart."

Me like.

Adrian Adonis
adrian-adonis.jpg

Buddy Rose
12buddyrose_480x480_display_image.jpg

Justin Credible
12.jpg

Lord Flacko*

Added: Corrado

vYQOkPM.gif

Please note that Frankie is wrestling with Patrick Kane circa Speed Lines Mullet era.

04Tyo2L.png

Someone needs to get on the horn (aka Twitter) and tell Captain Toe Drag that I need him to have a wider range of facial expressions in his photos for 'shopping purposes (I'm lookin' at you Taelin).

Hahahaha thats sick.
:bow:

TheDiver*

How about Mike Gillis as Bobby the Brain Heenan, or Alain Vigneault as Frenchy Martin

VGBobbyHeenan.jpg

Frenchy_Martin.png

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Last edited:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I'm on board now. Chose Kassian because he's my boy, and I haven't seen many, if any, Kassian ones yet.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site

Haha I remember way back when how the WWF regular events used to be filled with a your name WWF star vs a bunch of no names who would always lose, except for the main event of the night which would be between two real WWF wrestlers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad