Dubois

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
no thanks on PLD to Boston that guys sucks.. I root for kings too but damn this team has sucked this series. Where the hell have Fiala Danualt and PLD been? Brutal efforts. Arvidson and Kempe just dying out there. Whoever OKd that PLD trade and deal needs to be gone tomorrow. Please stop posting about sending that trash to Boston he wouldnt last a week.
You want PLD

you-dont-want-to-buy-that-new-tv-you-want-to-get-your-credit-fixed.gif

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Buy him out. Worst trade in Kings history. This or Fiala
Maybe he needs a new GM and Coach to have a come to Jesus meeting with him

Not expecting miracles ( see what I did there :) ) but he gets another year if they make the changes.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
no thanks on PLD to Boston that guys sucks.. I root for kings too but damn this team has sucked this series. Where the hell have Fiala Danualt and PLD been? Brutal efforts. Arvidson and Kempe just dying out there. Whoever OKd that PLD trade and deal needs to be gone tomorrow. Please stop posting about sending that trash to Boston he wouldnt last a week.
where's PLD been? same place as usual, absent

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I’m still waiting for this promised game 83 from PLD. The mayor told me it would happen. Blake has a plan.
I recently heard a funny joke. It was "I finally got my 8 hours of sleep. It just took me 3 days."

Maybe we'll see quality game 83 after 7 more seasons.

Just think. Without injury, that's only 574 more regular season games. He can get into Game 83 mode by then, right?

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
I recently heard a funny joke. It was "I finally got my 8 hours of sleep. It just took me 3 days."

Maybe we'll see quality game 83 after 7 more seasons.

Just think. Without injury, that's only 574 more regular season games. He can get into Game 83 mode by then, right?
Am I allowed to take the over?

Reactions: King'sPawn

funky

Mar 9, 2002
Year end injury report

Kopitar - lungs damage- blew them out playing to many minutes.

Fiala - brain hemorrhage- bad plays and penalties are tell tale signs.

PLD - heart condition- can’t seem to play with one.

Kaliyev - eye damage - can’t see himself playing another game for me this shiity organization

Lewis - hand injury- casted with cement

Turcotte - PTSD - ever time Englund is near

Fagemo - invisible - management can not see him

Anderson - allergies - to offence

Lizotte - hypothermia- laying on the ice repeatedly

Danault- windburn - from the McDavid fly -bys

Moore - bruised ego - not the sniper he thought he was

Doughty - laryngitis - from his gums flapping non stop.

Blake - shark attack? - have not seen him since before the trade deadline

Luc - ghosts don’t get injured. For a dude in L.A he sure is white.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Remember when the Kings made the playoffs in 1998, got swept by the Blues, spent a lot of money to sign Steve Duchesne, and he turned into a complete dud and had to be bought out and dealt?

It happened again in 2018 after they got swept by Vegas, signed Kovalchuk, and they terminated his contract after 81 games.

Now we’re reliving those disasters with Dubois.

Albi

Nov 24, 2004
Claro - Switzerland
Well Vilardi and Iafallo currently have scored zero goals for the Jets in the playoffs while PLD has scored one electrifying pinball fluky goal in garbage time of a blowout loss so you already know certain exceptional individuals will be billing this trade as a huge success and proof that he is indeed a playoff performer.
Gabe had a good series against the Avs, considering Colorado top line slaughtered the Jets. He didn't score, but had a couple of insane primary assists

Reactions: crassbonanza

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I wrote this on another page...

When I was going to university and starving, I got a truck driving and movers job. We were moving the belongings of a young couple in Quebec working in the Alberta oil fields. Their goal was to make as much money as possible before 40 and retire. Yes, retire at 40. They hated the job but loved the money.

PLDonkey reminds me of this couple. He seems to hate the job and not really giving a damn. Just in it for the money and early retirement.

Why should ANY hockey fan of ANY team care about this guy? He clearly doesn't care about the fans forking out serious money.

If he gets bought out, I hope he just disappears from hockey.

Reactions: chris kontos

jtalton

Sep 19, 2018
I’m still waiting for this promised game 83 from PLD. The mayor told me it would happen. Blake has a plan.
dude it takes a year to adjust, then maybe another year to shift into 2nd gear, then on the 3rd year he will be moving. Good thing we signed him to that long contract so he can have the time to be the player we all know he is......

Reactions: HabsAddict

funky

Mar 9, 2002
well PLD hit a few people, some of the hits he didn't even get penalized for. It's a start.

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Tbh. I don’t blame PLD, he seems a decent human being and he is who he is as a player. He just doesn’t have the drive to make the most of his talents. Only an idiot wouldn’t sign the contract his agent negotiated.

I’m annoyed at the management team that thought he was worth what they put on the table.

well PLD hit a few people, some of the hits he didn't even get penalized for. It's a start.
I think it’s more likely he wasn’t paying attention and skated into them, in error.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: