OT: Playoffs Avatars 2013 -- We're Not Faking

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I know there's still a handful of games left in the regular season, but I think it's safe to say that we're making the post-season again. So here are the finished results of the WWE themed playoffs avatars. :D Same rules as always, no dibs, everyone has to share.

If you have an idea for another one, just post in the comments and I'll whip it up for you (time permitting).

Mods: Let me know which ones to enlarge for your avatars.

SEE POST #70 FOR GILLIS, GILMAN AND VIGNEAULT AVATARS, I CAN'T PUT MORE THAN 24 IMAGES IN A POST

GO CANUCKS GO!

h6jJ0qL.gif
AaGVVih.gif
W5o5tCo.gif
mU3Wa0T.gif

Y0Jjgo5.gif
Y9RUTVb.gif
Y49tHoL.gif
ELWnHIS.gif

QUDnHju.gif
JHn9mMm.gif
JUWdQw3.gif
LkycbEW.gif

vYQOkPM.gif
g4ZhjxS.gif
OfWA2Ic.gif
qvjZ4SP.gif

igbnyeT.gif
F9y4oIQ.gif
wx2CrUN.gif
3Do3qfk.gif

GsYjs3S.gif
dcA2ZQi.gif
j7kN7qM.gif

Edit @4:53pm -- Resized because my computer is a beyotch muffin.

Last edited:

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
^^
seems like it

These are really well done, good work :handclap: Don't watch or know anything about wrestling, but I may be tempted to snag one of them. Love the Lapierre one

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
^^
seems like it

These are really well done, good work :handclap:

They certainly are.

Not to discredit the workmanship, but I'm not a fan of the idea or the concept of "We're Not Faking." For the last 2 years, all we've done is photoshop'ed a players face on a different characters body. While it looks nice, I can't say I'm a fan of the creativity. I think between this year and last year, I'd say we haven't been very close in terms of most creative avatars.

Superpest

Undrafted Free Agent
May 20, 2009
Cascadia
They certainly are.

Not to discredit the workmanship, but I'm not a fan of the idea or the concept of "We're Not Faking." For the last 2 years, all we've done is photoshop'ed a players face on a different characters body. While it looks nice, I can't say I'm a fan of the creativity. I think between this year and last year, I'd say we haven't been very close in terms of most creative avatars.

You know what? I disagree. I feel that the past few years we've been some of the best when it comes to avatars. Sharks fans are the best, hands down though. Just look at their work in the photoshop threads.

I think the Ghostbusters one was the best. (That has nothing to do with me designing them, of course) :sarcasm:

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
You know what? I disagree. I feel that the past few years we've been some of the best when it comes to avatars. Sharks fans are the best, hands down though. Just look at their work in the photoshop threads.

I think the Ghostbusters one was the best. (That has nothing to do with me designing them, of course) :sarcasm:

Personal bias alert. :p:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad