GDT: Playoff Odds are Shrinking: Your New Jersey Devils vs. St. Louis Blues, 7 PM EST, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Blues roster looks decent. Not sure why they have struggled so much since their cup win.
I think it's mediocre as all f***.

I'm not sure why they've been in the playoff hunt most of the year, other than Binnington has had a pretty solid season in comparison to last year.

We seem to make this team look great no matter what and no matter what year it is. They even beat us both times last year in regulation.

And of course they got beaten by the Islanders the other night and you just know they'll get smashed by the Rangers on Saturday.

Reactions: My3Sons

longislanddevil

Jun 16, 2011
What in the world is our 3rd line tonight? Lazar-Tierney-Mercer? That’ll strike fear into the hearts of the Blues!!

Just more of the same….not really surprised.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I think it's mediocre as all f***.

I'm not sure why they've been in the playoff hunt most of the year, other than Binnington has had a pretty solid season in comparison to last year.

We seem to make this team look great no matter what and no matter what year it is. They even beat us both times last year in regulation.

And of course they got beaten by the Islanders the other night and you just know they'll get smashed by the Rangers on Saturday.

Eh, their defense is meh but they have some really good forwards.

Sounds like Parayko is having a bounce back season, good for him.

That team will miss Buchnevich a ton, he’s one their most important players.

Lot of people slept on Jake Neighbors.

Reactions: My3Sons

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
There’s no way anyone should be complaining about Palat in a top 6 role over Holtz. Just stop.

Me, going to complain about it anyway

1709852206147.png

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
That's a good deal.

How was the slice?
A billion times better.

Also: the team store is total crap. No clearance/sale items like you'd find in almost any team shop and everything is top dollar, truly a "Fanatics Experience".

Saw someone in a Tage Sabres jersey, I hereby award him the title "Friend Of Giraffes".

I am wearing a Portland Pirates 3rd jersey styled after the Sabres butterknife on but the affiliate at the time was actually the Caps (with the capital building monstrosity of a logo on the shoulder).

Best part about coming here will ALWAYS be saying hi to Trudi at the Fan Club table. Should put her in the Ring Of Honor.

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
what would the devils need to add to toffoli to get bunting from carolina?

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
It isn't, except in the context of why sit out the rookie who's performances have dropped off incrementally and who's used to playing a pro schedule before you sit the rookie who's performances have dropped off drastically who isn't used to playing a pro schedule?

It's all in the surname.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Don't get why Fitz smashed him in the media at all. Of all players.
To spur him a little would be my guess.

And maybe a signal they don't plan to trade him, as in, you don't ding a guys trade value if you hope to trade him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad