GDT: Playoff Odds are Shrinking: Your New Jersey Devils vs. St. Louis Blues, 7 PM EST, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Well at least they can't draw this out a week like they did with Taylor Hall

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
tonight, I will be James Bond. 007.

• 0 minutes watched
  • 0 energy spent on the team
  • 7 unnecessarily angry posts towards the wrong people in the game day thread when I check my phone and see the Devils losing 3-1.
That's very clever. Well done Mr Bond

Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Oh wow Nemec is back in. Almost like a rookie sitting out a game isn't a big deal. Huh.
It isn't, except in the context of why sit out the rookie who's performances have dropped off incrementally and who's used to playing a pro schedule before you sit the rookie who's performances have dropped off drastically who isn't used to playing a pro schedule?

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
It isn't, except in the context of why sit out the rookie who's performances have dropped off incrementally and who's used to playing a pro schedule before you sit the rookie who's performances have dropped off drastically who isn't used to playing a pro schedule?

As I've been saying for months, Luke needs to sit too. They just can't/won't/whatever sit them both at the same time. But they scratched a rookie for one game, and the world kept spinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad