GDT: Playoff Odds are Shrinking: Your New Jersey Devils vs. St. Louis Blues, 7 PM EST, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Was actually thinking that lmao, I will see if I have time. Travel for work today

*insert @Cheddabombs pepe work meme*

You rang?

1709827655727.png

longislanddevil

Jun 16, 2011
Smith>Nemec. lol….you can’t make this sh** up. How can anyone with a straight face believe that Smith gives us a better chance to win than Nemec? This is next level absurdity.

Reactions: My3Sons

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Smith>Nemec. lol….you can’t make this sh** up. How can anyone with a straight face believe that Smith gives us a better chance to win than Nemec? This is next level absurdity.
The only thing I can think of is to showcase him one more game before the deadline to gain an extra pick via trade. Can't say I disagree too much with that. Take what you can get and let Smith go play for a really playoff bound team.

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
If Nemec is getting scratched that is definitely a choice, Green does know he has a shot at a permanent job right?

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
There was a bit of back and forth with the Utica contingent which suggested that Green, like a number of coaches, does not want to play young players over vets. If they is accurate then it makes sense he’d play grizzled tough veteran Smith over Nemec. Whether Smith is actually more effective or not doesn’t matter. He’s grizzled and tough. I’ll guess that Nemec returns after the trade deadline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00