Post-Game Talk: Playoff discussion Thread Round One: J-E-T-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast

When I saw that play in real time I couldn't believe it. Not only did the magnusifant one have to catch up to the play, but he got all of the puck and didn't take a penalty either.

57008730.jpg

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

What's funny is at the end of the play, the Jet player looked back to see who knocked it off and Magnus wasn't there. Magnus flew so fast that he was already behind the net, curling back to come up ice.

I'd be freaked out too know I beat a slow old man in Beauch and to see the puck get knocked out of nowhere and look behind me to see no player is there. ha ha ha

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Beauchemin actually deserves a lot of credit on that play. He interfered JUST enough to knock him off stride enough for Lindholm to catch him but not enough to get a penalty.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
So the photo I posted in post #954 is photo from series against Dallas it seems. Deeeerp

How did DucksGo get un-banned? Or he used different username?

I think Ducks used that photo from last year to create the Promotional flyer for this year's watch party. That Lets Go Ducks banner on the building is from last year. This year's banner says "our house"

vavera4ka

Quack! Quack!
Dec 27, 2014
twitter.com
Yeah, those pictures and video they showed of the watch party look awesome.

I think the broadcast said there was something like 2500 there for the watch party? Pretty badass (considering no-one even knows about the Ducks in SoCal :sarcasm:)
pshah, those are Jets fans that didn't have enough money to go to the MTS
:laugh:

I can watch this all day. how in the world did he manage to knock the puck off the stick and not trip anyone... that's surgical precision.
If that kid is not a yearly candidate for Norris for most of his career, something is wrong with this league.
I don't think I have seen any young D with that much talent and smarts recently.
and he is all ours! :naughty::yo::handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad