Post-Game Talk: Playoff discussion Thread Round One: J-E-T-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Perreault has torn tendons from being pushed into the goalpost. Wasn't that Rakell, the one who effectively pushed him out of the lineup? Kind of amusing.

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
I haven't seen it...

Help!
I haven't either.
644x396_Outdoor-Watch-Party_R1G4.jpg

Last edited:

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
I, for one, am glad that the latest ducksgo incarnation has been rooted out so we can hate on Etem in peace.

Wow that's quite the crowd for the watch party.

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
I, for one, am glad that the latest ducksgo incarnation has been rooted out so we can hate on Etem in peace.

Wow that's quite the crowd for the watch party.

that was from last year's series against dallas. im still wondering where the pictures were from the actual watch party last wednesday. they havent even uploaded the pics from the skate party last week.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I wonder if Perreault has actually torn tendons requiring surgery, or if he has a sprained wrist, which is actually another term for torn ligaments/tendons.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Yeah, those pictures and video they showed of the watch party look awesome.

I think the broadcast said there was something like 2500 there for the watch party? Pretty badass (considering no-one even knows about the Ducks in SoCal :sarcasm:)

Norduck

youllneverquackalone
Feb 9, 2015
CA
Perreault has torn tendons from being pushed into the goalpost. Wasn't that Rakell, the one who effectively pushed him out of the lineup? Kind of amusing.

How did getting his face pushed into a post tear tendons in his hand? I'll have to re-watch that, seems odd.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Great turnout for the outdoor watch party, but did they block a street? No, they didn't, so we don't deserve a team until we block streets like real fans. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad